Re: Wiki Clean-Up Operation.

Zabidenu wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:How long will it take them to make a page about all the diversity of walls there are in the game, then make a separate page for each of them. How about a page about stairs and how much they assist with traveling up and down. How about a page about the computers and how if you manage to turn it on it will show a picture of a room full of kittens with a nice flower vase at the corner, that really ties the room together, and how once you get off the computer and turn around, a zombie will come at you, AND BEAT YOU WITH THE BLOODY KITTENS! Don't those sound like such fascinating topics that deserve time and space to talk about?
Not even going to respond to this, sheer idiocy condensed into one post.
Exactly, it's the whole wiki in a nutshell.

I get your point on using wikis to see how it used to be, but it is just the gun the guard used to use, it doesn't need it's own page, it would be something for the current guns trivia section, and that's implying that the current gun deserves a page.

Why don't you guys stop bloody complaining. You guys should quit being linke this and actually try to do something. Like me, I'm helping out here, first time, and I'm already eligible to be an admin for all I've done so far. What the bleeding hell have you done? Whine, that's all I hear from the looks of it. It's really disturbing.

That one guy wrote:...Maybe I should make a page based on the type of fabric that the D-Class uniform is made of.....Or maybe Dr. Maynards eating habits.
At least Awesomeguy decided to be mature eventually. Just get out.
Awesomeguy147 wrote:Exactly, it's the whole wiki in a nutshell.

I get your point on using wikis to see how it used to be, but it is just the gun the guard used to use, it doesn't need it's own page, it would be something for the current guns trivia section, and that's implying that the current gun deserves a page.
Props for being mature this time.

I'm for keeping the weapon pages, but (once again) this is a wiki - discussion is always open for things like this.
Ltn Vasquez wrote:Why don't you guys stop bloody complaining. You guys should quit being linke this and actually try to do something. Like me, I'm helping out here, first time, and I'm already eligible to be an admin for all I've done so far. What the bleeding hell have you done? Whine, that's all I hear from the looks of it. It's really disturbing.
+1

Speaking of which, I cleaned out the Scientist Main page and put up the Escaping and Decomposing Scientists on the In-Game Section. The pages for them will be deleted upon admin request.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Why don't you guys stop bloody complaining. You guys should quit being linke this and actually try to do something. Like me, I'm helping out here, first time, and I'm already eligible to be an admin for all I've done so far. What the bleeding hell have you done? Whine, that's all I hear from the looks of it. It's really disturbing.
What's the point? The idiocy that populates the wiki far outnumbers the people that actually understand what the hell they're talking about. They'll just come right back the next day.
At least Awesomeguy decided to be mature eventually. Just get out.
Why? Because you don't like my answer? Because I'm calling the wiki what it is? Inaccurate? Outdated? All around useless?
Listen. Clean up your wiki, get better Admins, ones that actually care what's going on and don't just want to level up their internet cocks. And for gods sake, ban the users who post that bullshit the permeates from every pore of that wiki.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

That one guy wrote: What's the point? The idiocy that populates the wiki far outnumbers the people that actually understand what the hell they're talking about. They'll just come right back the next day.
That attitude. <3
That one guy wrote:Why? Because you don't like my answer? Because I'm calling the wiki what it is? Inaccurate? Outdated? All around useless?
Somewhat contradictory with what you said above. Either way: "Inaccurate"," outdated" and "useless" has been said so many times already. Get to the specifics if you want something to be done about this (or alternatively go and fix it being "inaccurate", "outdated" and "useless").
That one guy wrote:Listen. Clean up your wiki
That's what this topic is for.
That one guy wrote:get better Admins, ones that actually care what's going on and don't just want to level up their internet cocks.

What did I just say a few posts ago?
Zabidenu wrote:Various administration changes have been made as well. We're looking for rollbackers and admins - this is the perfect chance to get the position.
That one guy wrote:And for gods sake, ban the users who post that bullshit the permeates from every pore of that wiki.
That's what said admins are for and are doing.

Stop being so god damn stubborn, seriously. Just leave the topic if you don't have anything smart to say.

You know what? Alright. You clearly don't seem to understand what I'm saying and I'm not going to dumb it down any further.
Your wiki is populated by dumbasses....That's the most simple way to say it. I'm just glad someone is making a new SCP:CB wiki....
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.

That one guy wrote:You know what? Alright. You clearly don't seem to understand what I'm saying and I'm not going to dumb it down any further.
Your wiki is populated by dumbasses....That's the most simple way to say it. I'm just glad someone is making a new SCP:CB wiki....
stop scaring us, one guy, and also, when did someone mention about a new scp:cb wiki?
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
That one guy wrote:You know what? Alright. You clearly don't seem to understand what I'm saying and I'm not going to dumb it down any further.
stop scaring us, one guy, and also, when did someone mention about a new scp:cb wiki?
Appearantly I scare people now....?
Any way, information on the new wiki is classified until further notice....

That one guy wrote:
hug0905 wrote:
Appearantly I scare people now....?
Any way, information on the new wiki is classified until further notice....
wel, what i mean by is that your insulting the whole wikia and making fun of the unpro people.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)