Why?

I logged on for the first time in about a month to find that my thread "High School is a Butt" blew up because I said, "God bless". I don't see why it matters to anyone why I said that. I am slightly bothered by some of the responses but by no means am I offended. I'd just like to tell everyone something.

1.) I would never criticize/ridicule someone because of their beliefs. God gave us free will.
2.) I don't care what you call me. Jesus knows who I am.
3.) I'm not religious, I'm spiritual. Religion implies repetition of ceremonies to gain access to the afterlife, because of Jesus I don't have to do that.

Also, I know what I have to do to make it in high school and am very looking forward to college but I just wanted to let everyone know why I wasn't as active as I was in the past, and I appreciate the on-topic responses I received.

-Thank you, and God bless
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

Re: Why?

AppleFace wrote:God bless God gave us free will. Jesus knows who I am. I'm not religious, I'm spiritual. Jesus. God bless
Anyway, I'm a Satanist...

Jellycog wrote:I am a true Pastafarian!
You could be very right or very wrong about your views.
If you are wrong, you will be damned and burn in hell with unimaginable pain but not god's wreath.
If you are right, then you will die and that will be it.

You want to be right or wrong?
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Atheist here. Anti-spiritualist Neiztchist realist. Mwahahahahahaha.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Gogert777 wrote:
If you are wrong, you will be damned and burn in hell with unimaginable pain but not god's wreath.

Said every other religion ever.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Gogert777 wrote:

^This is why i didn't even understand atheism at first. Whether you were right or wrong, you were screwed anyway.

edit: also no offense destructoid, but you watch a children's television show based on toys of multicolored ponies.... I don't think you are in a position to judge people on their believes.

Deaf ears XD haha earther way? Yea, those ways you are swrewed. Your problem, you just dont know it.
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Jellycog wrote:
Gogert777 wrote:Deaf ears XD haha earther way? Yea, those ways you are swrewed. Your problem, you just dont know it.
And you say this like it's a fact, like you went up there and had a peek.

How the fuck do you know it's not Krishna who's running the show up there? Or Allah?

And what if Athiesm is wrong, and all other religions, and it's a religion who rewards the non-believers? How the fuck do you know?
The bible?

All silly