Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

INFINITE561 wrote:
Capy wrote:Ponies aren't ponies forever...
Once a pony, always a pony :3
*Unconvincing cough* Equestria Girls *Unconvincing Cough*
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

I watched Equestria Girls in the cinema earlier today, and I thought it was amazing. Loved every second of it.

It is encouraging to know my optimism was certainly not misplaced. Unfortunately, those songs will now be stuck in my head forever.
GET UP GET DOWN IF YOU'RE GONNA COME AROUND WE CAN WORK TOGETHER HELPING TWILIGHT WIN THE CROWN

Tomgrakk wrote:I watched Equestria Girls in the cinema earlier today, and I thought it was amazing. Loved every second of it.

It is encouraging to know my optimism was certainly not misplaced. Unfortunately, those songs will now be stuck in my head forever.
GET UP GET DOWN IF YOU'RE GONNA COME AROUND WE CAN WORK TOGETHER HELPING TWILIGHT WIN THE CROWN
You and me both Tom
Jump up, make a sound. (Hey) Stomp your hooves, turn around. Start now, make a change. Gonna come around!
Jump up, make a sound. (Hey) Stomp your hooves, turn around. Canterlot Wondercolt. Help her win the crown!
Spoiler
[youtube]Bh05r0cidco[/youtube]
[youtube]XHrAHIlRduA[/youtube]
[youtube]2H2Lltx_7Tc[/youtube]
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

EQG is a cinematic sin whos very existance is so bland that it formed a blackhole in the writers room in which all creativity and original ideas vanished. But alas, this is not the place nor the time to point out everything wrong with it...For I have already done that. Instead, CUTELESTIA!
Spoiler
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.

Tomgrakk wrote:Your mindless hatred and bitter cynicism have no power here. Not even all the Cutelestias in the world can provide credibility to your shocking insult.

Just bask in the feel-good power radiating from the song so helpfully pointed out by Larry and tell me you hate it.
I watched it. It was bad. It was generic. The characters were bland. The villian was boring. The love interest was bland. The songs sucked and the character designs made me want to puke. The setting was terrible. Something tells me the writers didn't really try while writing it. The jokes weren't funny. The logic was mental. I could say more...But I won't.
I have posted Cutelestia, now we move on to that topic.