Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

So Gents....#Down with Molestia....It's a thing now. Thoughts, comments, concerns?
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

I dont have anything against her.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Never heard of that movement... Care to explain me? Google failed me...
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

ShadowDust wrote:Never heard of that movement... Care to explain me? Google failed me...
Princess molestia is basically celestia...but as a sex crazed pervert
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

INFINITE561 wrote:
ShadowDust wrote:Never heard of that movement... Care to explain me? Google failed me...
I know the story since it was my first fanfic i read. What i dont know is why the movement
One day, on Steam..

ShadowDust wrote:
INFINITE561 wrote:
I know the story since it was my first fanfic i read. What i dont know is why the movement
Aight. Lemme lay it on you. This girl called Pinkie pony started a little crusade to purge the internet of The ask Blog, AskMolestia because it promotes rape or some dumb shit. Pinkiepony and her followers have called everyone who doesn't support them Rape Apologists, rape supporters and brony scum. It doesn't end there, though...She's a blatant liar and Hypocrit. If you want to know more just go on Derpibooru and look it up.
EDIT: Evidence of said Hypocrisy: http://derpibooru.org/406601?scope=scpe ... c934324ca1
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

That one guy wrote: Aight. Lemme lay it on you. This girl called Pinkie pony started a little crusade to purge the internet of The ask Blog, AskMolestia because it promotes rape or some dumb shit. Pinkiepony and her followers have called everyone who doesn't support them Rape Apologists, rape supporters and brony scum. It doesn't end there, though...She's a blatant liar and Hypocrit. If you want to know more just go on Derpibooru and look it up.
EDIT: Evidence of said Hypocrisy: http://derpibooru.org/406601?scope=scpe ... c934324ca1
Got it, thanks That One Guy
One day, on Steam..

That one guy wrote:Aight. Lemme lay it on you. This girl called Pinkie pony started a little crusade to purge the internet of The ask Blog, AskMolestia because it promotes rape or some dumb shit. Pinkiepony and her followers have called everyone who doesn't support them Rape Apologists, rape supporters and brony scum. It doesn't end there, though...She's a blatant liar and Hypocrit. If you want to know more just go on Derpibooru and look it up.
This is just too funny.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.