Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

Read up on this DWM bullshit...
Meh. They already white-flagged it.
Our queen is safe once again, but I need to state my opinion on Molestia herself.
Rape and molestation IN REAL LIFE is bad. But in a cartoon? As long as it is not SPECIFICALLY PROMOTING IT TO YOUNGER/OLDER/DEAD AUDIENCES it's OK to me. AskPrincessMolestia stays within these boundaries, so I am fine with it.
SO LET THERE BE ASS!
GIVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE DAMMIT.
(Also, for future reference, my name is MagicJackz)

Long live our Princess-who-is-supposed-to-be-a-queen-but-refuses-to-use-that-title-for-some-reason
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Celestia and Luna actually have a father who is King, which makes them Princesses. He is lost in Tartarus fighting the forces of darkness.

If he breaks out he's going to be super-pissed. That is why Cerberus is there; not to keep ponies out, but to keep the Mad King of Equestria in.

(I think I smell a fanfiction premise)

Just watched Smile HD and it's fucking metal. And I haven't been active lately because of school. Seems the same for the rest of the forum too. :P
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

I myself only have wednesdays, thrursdays and fridays for school now. It's cold and all I have are my TF2's.

Pony of topical relevance
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 4 confirmed release date is November 23rd of this year (After the wait it had damn well better be this year). Coincidentally, this falls on the exact same day as the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary. Based on what we've heard from the cast and crew (You can track the release development here), it will be a season that far surpasses everything we've seen before.

So what are everyone's thoughts? Excited? Indifferent? Scared? Aroused?

Tomgrakk wrote: Aroused?
Yes

Far surpasses anything we've seen before, is Derpy getting screentime again?