Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

Sparks wrote:Dont read Cheerilee's garden, or the sequel Scarlet harvest.
A little late on the warning there, I'm afraid. I can attest to the quality of Cheerilee's Garden at least, since that's the one I've read. It really is incredibly well-written, and the gore parts (especially around the middle) had me feeling physically ill to the point where I had to lie down for a minute. And of course, you know a fanfic is good when it remains one of the few things, canon or fan-made, that can make me feel sympathy for Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. That feat takes some serious good writing.

Tomgrakk wrote:
Sparks wrote:Dont read Cheerilee's garden, or the sequel Scarlet harvest.
A little late on the warning there, I'm afraid. I can attest to the quality of Cheerilee's Garden at least, since that's the one I've read. It really is incredibly well-written, and the gore parts (especially around the middle) had me feeling physically ill to the point where I had to lie down for a minute. And of course, you know a fanfic is good when it remains one of the few things, canon or fan-made, that can make me feel sympathy for Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. That feat takes some serious good writing.
Agree on every point you raised.
Now,
Dont. Read. Scarlet. Harvest!
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:Agree on every point you raised.
Now,
Dont. Read. Scarlet. Harvest!
I have the feeling the more you tell that the more will people get curious and read it. But maybe this is your plan? Reversed psychology?

Long time I did not tell anyone that I like My little Pony. I mean first that has nothing to do with this show but I do not tell anyone what I really do the whole day. That must not interest someone.

But now I made my smartphone and laptop background to a pony image.

Some of the reactions was it worth. One time a friend used my laptop and then he saw it.
He don't know anything about this show.
It was the reaction , the reaction that some people just made-up like a book that has rules. But it is true. I would probably react the same when I would see this the first time.
Can not remember anything. But in the end it was perfect. It was longer time ago but I am a bit like Fluttershy and have fear to write something sometimes.
I said that I watch my little pony.
The check list:
1. He called me gay.
2. He called me pedophile.
Some time later we sad down and looked at the screen.
BTW it was this image:
Spoiler
3. He asked if Rainbow Dash is the bad guy because she looks "evil" in this picture? I don't know.
I said that she is cool.
4. He saw that they have tattoos and asked why and said something like "do the mothers know that they have tattoos?"
I tried to explain but I can not explain something I like. It is always like this...
5. I turned on the first episode but he was going away and tried to ignore it. He started laughing as he heard the intro and me looking at it like it was something serious...
Then I was laughing too.
Man that was fun :)

But in the end no one understand it.

This will probably not happen and I do not want to force somebody because this even can turn in the wrong way and then they gonna ignore it even more but I still hope for that day I will catch someone who secretly like the show and do not want to tell me :D

I should stand for that what I like.

Cheerilee's garden is one of the best fics I've ever read. I think I'm going to catch up on some of the old ongoing fics I've read, find some new fics n clop. This is going to be the best weekend ever. Other than these fucking papers and essays. My computer also broke. It's at the shop. Somebody make me feel better please, so much awesome shit on that machine.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Im too pussy to read those fanfics. All i've read was Cupcakes, and in comic edition... So yeah...
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

I liked Cheerliee's Garden, but as Steelpoint said a while back the plot is way too far fetched.
Scarlet harvest, the end had too much Kangaroo court logic for my taste. Was still good though, although as with the last one the plot is too far fetched.

Anyway...
Spoiler
You clicked on the wrong spoiler tag, motherfucker.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Don't get me started on the ending. To me, It was quite sad actually, I shed a few tears honest. I told ze gorilla king about it over skype and he responded: Why can't I hold all these feels?
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

MLP Fighting is Magic

I don't know about you guys, but absolutely hate that Hasbro had place the Cease and Desist order on Mane6. This game had plenty of potential and I couldn't wait for the first release.

If you don't know what I'm talking about try this youtube video.
[youtube]3sjJLpO2HGU[/youtube]
I'll go Nightmare Moon on your ass!

Re: MLP Fighting is Magic

The game is still active, but now the characters are some kind of Llama characters that Lauren Faust helped make.
Also, this should go in mlp thread but I can't be bothered to merge the topics.

Fixed the video.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

:Moved the Fighting is Magic thread posts into the MLP Thread:

While we are on the topic of fanfics, I can highly recommend The Empty Room by Wanderer D.

And also all the Silent Ponyville fanfics, the first one being my favorite of them.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.