Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

The Pilot episode. Nightmare-freakin'-Moon!

The second half of that arc was kinda silly though. They all get one scene and suddenly Twilight realizes they're the chosen six element bearers. They shoulda had an episode each to bring that to light maybe...Nightmare Moon's story arc woulda been longer (Not complaining) but at least it wouldn't look like it was all crammed into 30 minutes because procrastination...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

I coulda' guessed that you liked that episode, and your right. That second episode did seem to be a little crammed.

I heard they plan on bringing Nightmare Moon back next season, good news for you Nightmare!

Back to the matter at hand. Favorite episode of MLP?
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Princess Luna wrote:I heard they plan on bringing Nightmare Moon back next season, good news for you Nightmare!
I have mixed reactions about this:

Good: "Oh my Nightmare! THIS IS AWESOME! Freakin' finally, she gets the screentime she deserves!"

Bad: "Don't you DARE have her do a Discord on it and turn good!"
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Agreed. But in a way, didn't that already happen. When the Nightmare Forces were removed from Luna, she had changed from Nightmare Moon to Princess Luna. From bad to good.

Nonetheless, I really hope this rumor is true.

So they're just going to reuse old villains now? That doesn't sound too good.
I do suspect Sombra to come back sometime though.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

He wants to be fallin' down all those stairs.

I warned him, bros! I WARNED HIM!

How about a game thread.
Someone comes up with a name for a new enemy of the Mane 6, and everyone els will come up with both a positive and a negative attribute for that enemy.

E.G.
(Name)

(Name) is a male who can't fly

(Name) is a unicorn who can't see

Etc, etc.

How many people like this idea?