Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

Sparks wrote:We think it will be strange because of the first pictures we saw, but wasn't that also what we thought about Friendship is magic at first?
Nope, I watched the show through a combination of the tvtropes page and the adorable pictures of ponies I saw.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

The Radical Larry wrote:
An impractical dream of mine is that IDW will take their Doctor Who comics and MLP comics, and cross them over so that Doctor Hooves will finally become canon. Stupid, I know. But fun.

And Daleks ponies. Imagine that.

EXTERMINATE WITH FRIENDSHIP
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

Midnight_moon wrote:hello everypony :D.....that is REALLY weird to say on a forum dedicated to SCP's but whatever XD
Hello fellow pony and welcome to the ~Official MLP Thread v3~ where you can talk anything about pony related without worrying about haters! Dont be shy and say anything you'd like to say!
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

Midnight_moon wrote:hello everypony :D.....that is REALLY weird to say on a forum dedicated to SCP's but whatever XD
How true this statement is.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Really? I've never said "everypony".....Part of that reason is because I take pride in being part of the Glorious Human Master Species.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.