Re: SCP Forum Roleplay OOC Discussion

wauughhh sorry for being AWOL in the RP guys! My boyfriend was over for the past two weeks and I was constantly hopping between computer stuff and live stuff, so I haven't gotten much of a time to converse or type things up and such. hopefully my return post catches up on everything and doesn't mess with the timeline haha...

Tikara wrote:wauughhh sorry for being AWOL in the RP guys! My boyfriend was over for the past two weeks and I was constantly hopping between computer stuff and live stuff, so I haven't gotten much of a time to converse or type things up and such. hopefully my return post catches up on everything and doesn't mess with the timeline haha...
Err it did mess with the time line a lil >.> nothing too major. But I'm not in the room lol

Agent Shlocky wrote:Err it did mess with the time line a lil >.> nothing too major. But I'm not in the room lol
Yeah he was just referring to when he was leaving the room like two posts above mine. the space time continuum is still safe!

Oh crap, I want to jump in on this! Though, looks you guys are already pretty damn deep on your roleplay. Any chance I can jump in?

Also, everybodys' character seam to be scientists and stuff. Am I allowed to use him as an actual guard/MTF?

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Oh crap, I want to jump in on this! Though, looks you guys are already pretty damn deep on your roleplay. Any chance I can jump in?

Also, everybodys' character seam to be scientists and stuff. Am I allowed to use him as an actual guard/MTF?
There already seem to be 1 or 2 MTFs in the roleplay already, so yeah you are allowed.

I will probably be joining soon, I just need to prepare a good application before then.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:Oh crap, I want to jump in on this! Though, looks you guys are already pretty damn deep on your roleplay. Any chance I can jump in?

There already seem to be 1 or 2 MTFs in the roleplay already, so yeah you are allowed.

I will probably be joining soon, I just need to prepare a good application before then.
I shall implement my OC from an old MLP fiction.

First name basis allowed? anything I should know?

I find this task daunting. I'll get tow work as soon as possible.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:

I shall implement my OC from an old MLP fiction.

You could be a member of my squad if you'd like? I'm a captain of a MTF squad. Read my app if you'd like.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:There already seem to be 1 or 2 MTFs in the roleplay
It may be more soon...
Ltn Vasques wrote:I shall implement my OC from an old MLP fiction.

Your character does not need to be human, but humanoid, so I don't think an MLP fanfic OC will do good unless the character is indeed humanoid.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away