Re: SCP Forum Roleplay OOC Discussion

Updated Trials' application. Added a personality section.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Alright, I'm getting back into the RP.

I've remade Hoffen a bit, so here is his app.

Name: Doktor Hoffen von Rom (nicknamed "Hoff" by staff)

Years in facility: 8

Race/Species: Human

Age: Unknown (judging by the sound of his voice, he might be in his mid-thirties)

Appearance: Standing at a height of around 1.90 meters, Hoffen has skinny yet strong physical build. Aside from the vague physical condition that can be seen at first glance, nothing is known about his true appearance. Hoffen is never seen without his garments. He wears the typical Plague Doctor style mask commonly used in the time of the Black Death, as well as a common plague doctor suit, albeit more complex in style than the normal robes. He also wears a a pair of gloves and boots which have the appearance of black leather.

Personality: Hoffen is a workaholic. With a constant thirst for knowledge he is always working, and whenever he isn't he is always in his lab experimenting. Although these experiments are allowed by the foundation, their purpose is unknown. Hoffen spends little to no time socializing, and whenever he talks to his colleagues it is almost always work related. It is a waste of time to drag him into a conversation that has nothing to do with his current interest for he would rather be working. He is not a person who enjoys small talk. Hoffen is very wary about giving information about himself, and when asked he will either give a very vague answer of deviate the subject of the conversation. If he is questioned further, he will either ignore the question or walk away. Hoffen's fields of study are mainly pathology and surgery, although he is also quite skilled in other medical fields. He is very meticulous when treating his patients, or when performing an autopsy, and he has never overlooked any detail which is the reason for his low percentage of patient's deaths.

Extra info:
-He has a temporal clearance level-5 in order to be granted access to several Keter level SCPs.
-He has a slight German accent.

And here is a reference of his appearance (not made by me). Different from the one I used to use.
Spoiler
I'll be adding shit to his app now and then. But it will probably be small things, so don't worry about it.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Added.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Did Shlocky die? It sure seems like it. Everybody else seems to have slowed.
Everyone is pretty busy lately. I'm sure when the vacations start rolling in, the roleplay will pick up.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Did Shlocky die? It sure seems like it. Everybody else seems to have slowed.
Heh, sorry been real busy with work, and starting up college and what not. Even had to stop doing my reddit NoSleep stories. Uh, I'll try to post soon though.

CptStroud wrote:OOC: You guys should check out http://scp-rp.wikidot.com/ which is being run by Dr.Bright. It's quite new, and a lot of fun.
I'm not comfortable roleplaying there. I imagine it's much more harsh and restricting.