Re: Good luck and be safe

Yeah, this forum wouldn't be the same without The Radical Larry. Who would we have then to suddenly pull us to another dimension and [REDACTED] us?

Good luck.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

Sparks wrote:
scpharrisee wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote: I was able to get in touch with him (but only for a short time), he's fine, though his house isn't. The entire top floor of his house was completly destroyed.
In times like those, you gotta thank the heavens. There were a lot of people destroyed IN their homes. Hopefully your friend's life recovers just fine.
Why thank the place the place that made them and sent them to destroy the area?
Look, what the hell else am I supposed to say, thank luck? It was a simple word choice. I'm not exactly religious (and I have a lot of scientific passions), but that doesn't mean I haven't had just about enough with atheists' bullshit. Although I admire your folks' objectivity and practicality, because religion has caused nothing but trouble lately. If it makes you feel any better, I also dislike hate Christian fundamentalists and rednecks.
Last edited by scpharrisee on Thu May 23, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

Look, what the hell else am I supposed to say, thank luck? It was a simple word choice. I'm not exactly religious (and I have a lot of scientific passions), but that doesn't mean I haven't had just about enough with atheists' bullshit. Although I admire your folks' objectivity and practicality, because religion has caused nothing but trouble lately. If it makes you feel any better, I also f***ing hate Christian fundamentalists and rednecks.[/quote]

You really need to watch what you're saying, someone on the forums could be a redneck or a chrstiian and get offended by what you just said
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

INFINITE561 wrote: You really need to watch what you're saying, someone on the forums could be a redneck or a chrstiian and get offended by what you just said
Thanks, I edited it. It was just a moment of frustration, so I am extremely sorry if I offended anyone.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

scpharrisee wrote:
INFINITE561 wrote: You really need to watch what you're saying, someone on the forums could be a redneck or a chrstiian and get offended by what you just said
Thanks, I edited it. It was just a moment of frustration, so I am extremely sorry if I offended anyone.
My work here is done

Back to my cave of infinite dimensions
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders