Re: SCP Forum Roleplay

Steven finished his cup of coffee in one big drink (Even if it was very hot!) and turned around, he didn't really pay much attention to what had just happened. There were some blood marks on the ground and nothing else, he eyeballed them slightly then took two pills from a bottle in his pocket, he ingested them without any water and walked over to Philo.

''So hey, are those the envelopes you needed? What are they for?'' He asked.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Slade sighed and went back to his chair.
"Uh, guys was Lowrey acting weird? Like weirder than usual? Cause... Damn!, I think I got Chris's blood on the chair!"
Slade forgot he was still wearing his gear from the last mission, which had the blood of a Serpents Hand member splattered all over it. His name was apparently Chris.
"I'm gonna go shower and change, catch you guys later?"
He walked into his room (one of the perks of having your own MTF squad) and walked into the shower.
After he showered, he looked for another set of BDU clothes. However he noticed a dark figure in the corner of his room.

"Eh, yes, goodbye Slade."

The lights in the room seemed to flicker faintly for a moment, followed by a short buzzing noise. Of course this was dismissed. Trex heard a very faint scrapping sound, which was sort of metallic. He looked around the room, and it seemed nobody else had heard the noise.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Philo picked up the documents from the table Steven set them on and looked through them, making sure all the right ones were there. "Perfect, this it all of them. Thank you for the h-" His gratitude was cut short by Steven's little outburst on Ford. The weevil was somewhat taken aback by the actions, but once the dust has settled and Ford began to pick the scattered documents off of his person, he nodded to Steven, both in finishing his appreciation and for having the guts to do such a thing to his higher-up. It might be best to let them cool down for a while before speaking to them...

Papers firmly clutched to his thorax, Philo finally got a proper chance in his tea before Lowrey came in, the blood on his coat being the obvious sign he was physically injured. He was about to step towards Lowrey until his colleague, Dr Hoffen, got to him first. Hoffen was... interesting, to say the least. He's been with the Foundation a few years more than Philo has, thus is more familiar with the staff and contained SCPs of this area. Despite the two of them having similar jobs and doctorates, they haven't really spoken to one another; only in passing or to get a second opinion on something. The fact that they also keep to their own wings doesn't help with socializing either. It would be nice to just sit down and have an intelligent conversation with him sometime, or to even collaborate on a medical project. Perhaps one day.

Philo shrugged off the feeling of being useless to Lawrey and finished brewing his tea, knowing full well he would be fine in Hoffen's hands. He still kept listening to their conversation until the second doctor and his patient left for the infirmary. ...was that a bottle of vodka?

The insect jolted slightly at Steven's approach and question, nearly dropping his hot drink all over him and his papers. "Oh! Ah, these? Just some order forms for the next in-house supplies shipment towards the end of the month." Philo answered, taking a sip of his tea through his proboscis, "Proper foods, medicines, et cetera. You wouldn't want to sustain on nothing but SCP-458 for a whole month, would you?"

He lifted his cup in farewell to Slade, noticing the lights flickering upon his leave but otherwise paying it no mind. Someone must've bumped or spilled something up in the electrical center again...

Steven looked up at the flickering lights and looked to Philo.

"I'd be more than willing to just eat 458 all the month. Uh, why do you think there's now restrictions on it? I'll tell you two words.'' He looked over at the once-again flickering lights.

''Bob, and me.'' He said, not taking his vision off the ceiling. He looked at the pile of documents threw on the ground, then at Trex, he lifted his hand and said ''Trex, come here, do you know what's happening to the lights?''
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Trex stood up and examined the light. The light appeared to be getting dimmer and dimmer, and sometimes turning off for about half a second.

"Probably something fucked up at the electrical center. If not that, then I guess it's just a bad bulb."

Soon after he said that, the lights went out entirely. The only light left in the room came from the glow of Trex and Rosalene's eyes.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

(Dr. Lavrov sighed and grabbed his flashlight he had kept with him for some time after a certain incident involving 017 and pointed toward the exit)
Dr. Lavrov: "Alright, let's go out into the hallway. Hopefully Pat will reactivate the lights soon."
(Dr. Lavrov was the first to go into the hall, then he glanced left and saw a dark figure move out of the hall.)
Dr. Lavrov: "What the hell was that?"
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

"So you two are the ones that-" Philo couldn't even finish his sentence before the group was plunged into darkness. He looked around in the blackness, finding and keeping locked on the two Enders as a guide.

"I think the 'bad bulb' is out of the question now," he joked. "but seriously, this definitely isn't normal."

The sound of an odd thump against the outside hallway wall gained the group's attention. It was difficult to make out when is moved in front of the doorway, but it seemed human in stature...

"The hell was that? Hang on, let me check."

Trex opened the door to the break room and walked out into the hall, following Lavrov. Trex noticed the dark figure, and called out to it.

"Hey, where the hell are you going!?"

It seems the dark figure did not hear him. After that, Trex heard footsteps behind him...