Re: SCP Forum Roleplay

Gale stepped down on the gas.

"714's a lost cause, but I guess we can get a few scientists to take few more looks, eh? But we'd better do it tonight. Tomorrow, there's no doubt we'll be sent in to the old facility."

He was right. Gale stepped down on the gas and soon the temporary facility came into view. After parking, Gale stepped out. I was a shame, this would be the last good day. Tommorrow, back to the old one. He could imagine how badly damaged it was. Nine-Tailed Fox would be first, then a few of the other MTF from maybe Epsilon 5 and Delta 7, goodbye Slade, and finally the rest.

And yes, he cursed his fate for he had to stay longer while Slade was forced in right behind only seven members of the original Nine-Tailed Fox. Damn this luck.

Lowrey dropped the joint onto his desk and stared off into space.
"I never did like pills", Lowrey said, taking another look at his arm.
"Likewise. Who is this Gale person? His face looks pretty deformed"
"I'm not sure what happened to him", Lowrey said, rubbing his neck.
"Though there is a good chance we will be going to the old facility. I actually much more enjoyed that place. My office was much larger there, though I suppose some other scumbag will get first picks", Lowrey said. And with a blink, he snapped back into reality. Lowrey stood up and discarded the trash on his desk, and left his room.

"We'll we're here. Lets have a little fun before we all move eh?"

They arrived, entered the facility, and set up the rec. room. He set up the intercom.

"Cpt. Grevik here, come to the rec room. We have beer and pizza."

The halls flooded with staff. He turned to Gale.

"Lets get this party started lad."

Rosalene woke up at the sound of Slade's announcement. She listened to if for a moment, and then looked at Trex. He was still sleeping beside her. He was always a heavy sleeper. She smiled and got out of bed. After she got dressed, Trex finally woke up.

"Oh hey, you're awake. Slade is having a party in the Rec. Room apparently, so we should head over there."

"W-wah? Oh...ok.

I'll meet you there.

She teleported over to the Rec. Room.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

"Hell yes, give it here!"

She grabbed the beer and opened it.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

"Hehe alright! We also got pizza if ya like."

He turned and also grabbed himself some pizza. He took ravenous bites and downed it with beer.

"Bloody fantastic."

"Hello guys! How ya doing this fine evening or whatever the hell time it is topside." Scott said as he joined in.

Dr. Yukon was sitting a table nearby and devouring a slice of pizza.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.