Re: SCP Forum Roleplay

Trex and Rosalene teleported into the room. Trex was holding Rosalene up, as she had a hangover. Even a simple headache could disable them because of their dependency on their nervous systems. He sat her on a nearby chair and walked over to the others.

"Hey there guys, I see we are ready to return to the facility?"

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

That made five. He began to speak when the monotonous voice of Dr. Strange came over the radio.

"No, actually," Gale said in the radio, "But it would be appreciated, and you might want to hear what will happen."

Putting the radio down, he addressed everyone in he room, "Yes, we're heading back to the facility sooner, if not later. But right now, you guys have to wait. All Mobile Task Forces are required to go in the facility and secure it. This may take all morning, and I am not going to expect any sort of warm reception

"Anyways, the lot of you may be wondering why I called you. Well, I decided to take several volunteers to the facility who have knowledge on diverse SCPs. If you do not want to go, you can stay here, chat, eat, and listen to the radio. It is tuned to the entire Department of Securiy channel, but it also has the MTF channel in case you want to hear.

Now, my question for the lot of you is who wants to go and who wants to stay. And mind you, it's bloody dangerous over there, and don't expect anyone to have your back the wholetime. We have little men as it is. Now, volunteers?"

"Ugh, im doing zis thing over here at the moment pal... But i could be your best benefactor on motivational couching on your little trip wis zee others, you will love it, i promise. Anyways, i will regroup with yours when i finish to complete this... little... thing, I haff my ways to find people on der foundation"
Mestiar answered, he always got his strange ways to do his bussiness, that´s why they called it Dr Strange after all. But what really noone knows is where is he all the times? why is he always busy? Sure thing is he´s not making toys for kids, but his secrecy makes everyone... Nervous
How about a nice game of chess?

*He stood up.*

"I'll go. I have business over at the facility that cannot wait."

*He finished off his granola bar and sat back down again.*
Call me Baton Guy.

Lowrey walked into the Radio Room after waking up from the intercom. He had fallen asleep on the couch in the Rec. Room.
"Good morning everyone. It is morning, right?" Lowrey said looking at his watch.
"It looks like everyone had a bit too much to drink", Lowrey said, taking a seat.

Slade opened the door with a coffee 1 hand and his SCAR-H in the other. He was in full MTF gear, and his balaclava was lowered to drink the beverage.

"Yeah, I'll be leading the uh group."

He sipped the coffee and sighed happily.

"Any questions before we head out?"

The handshake was interrupted by a voice on the radio, and more people started showing up. Two endermen (or rather, one enderman and an enderwoman) teleported into the room. Dr. Kelman was about to look away from them when he realized, Are those researchers? The man started to put on MTF armor and asked for volunteers with a good knowledge of SCPs. That meant Dr. Kelman wasn't going. "Any questions before we head out?" asked the MTF officer.

Dr. Kelman did have one question. "Before you go, would you mind telling me what happened to the facility?"
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Trials rocketed through the halls on his normal morning routine. However, this time was different with the temporary facility. It just didn't feel right. He heard an announcement over the intercoms. It was from that Gale guy, and he said to get to the radio room. He sighed. He didn't get any sleep the night before. He turned the corner and landed at the door. He punched the button, breaking and holding the door open.

He walked in, and he heard someone say "Before you go, would you mind telling me what happened to the facility?"

He looked over and saw that the newbie had uttered this question.

"What happened is that there was this thing we call a containment breach, when all of our artifacts break loose and run a muck of the facility."

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Dr. Kelman was confused. Even this temporary facility seemed strong enough to hold something dangerous. He made a note to check his laptop to get a general idea of how powerful these things are. "How often does this usually occur? How many people have died?" he asked. He wasn't sure he wanted to hear the answer.
Last edited by LukeDude759 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

In answer, Gale said, "Too many. In fact some of the doctors have not returned. Doctor Maynard is not present, one of the Task Forces think they saw Doctor Harp dead, and there is absolutely no chance that the facility is empty, Insurgency is probably trying to flood it.

"Oh, Trials, you're here. We'll be heading to the facility shortly. You going with any other task forces, or you want to join Slade and I? We could use the muscle"