SCP Forum Roleplay Session #1

Hello everyone. As some of you may know, I am bringing the SCP Roleplay back onto the forums. This topic is IC only, and all OOC discussion must take place in the OOC Topic here: SCP Forum Roleplay OOC Discussion

Requirements:
1. You must have a well developed knowledge of the Foundation. You can't just join in without knowing shit about SCP and expect to get far.
2. You must be an active member on the forum (Minimum Rank is Guard).
3. You must be serious and have a good idea of how a roleplay works.

Rules:
1. Do not be a douche.
2. NO. OP. CHARACTERS.
3. No insulting, small arguments are ok.
4. No killing other peoples characters(unless allowed by that characters owner).
5. You start with one character, as you go along you get to have more, max of 3.
6. The SCP wiki is the canon of the roleplay. If something contradicts the canon, that something should never happen or be encountered in the roleplay again.
7. Me, Spartan322, Omniary, and Irontaco are the mods of the rp, our word is law.
7.1. No begging for op.
8. You will get a max of 3 warnings.
8.1. First, is just a warning.
8.2. Second, you get kicked off the session.
8.3. Thirds, no more rp for you young man.
9. All posts should be taken into account. Having your post ignored is annoying as hell.
10. All zee bacon is for spartan.

Character Info:
Characters DO NOT need to be human, however, if you choose to have an inhuman character, he/she/it must be humanoid, and can be a species from a video game, tv show, movie, etc.(ex. My character is an enderman from minecraft). The only time a inhuman character will not be allowed is if that character is too OP.

Name:
Years at Facility:
Race/Species:
Extra Info:

This information must make sense. You can't make an application with Age and years at facility being something like 1000. Information must also be serious, and can't be like HER DER MY GUY IS SO EPIX LEET.

All Applications must be submitted to the OOC Discussion Topic.

So that is that. List this information below and me and the others will verify it.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Re: SCP Forum Roleplay

(I'm just going to use this post again with a few tweaks on it.)

''I told you mate i'm NOT going to carry that around the place, i'm busy.''

Steven stood near the desk, in one of the main offices, he looked at the old, wooden desk, it was creaking from the weight of the pile of documents, folders and books on top of it; next to the desk, a staff member stood, looking at Steven with a expression that showed clearly that he was irritated.

''Steven, come on, you never do anything here, i'm actually surprised you haven't been made a lower level staff or a janitor, damn it.''

Mr. Johnattan Ford was a short, irritating, nosy man, with a short moustache below his big nose, he was nearly bald and dressed in a fancy black suit (Tux?), everytime he spoke he sounded like if he was angry all the time, Steven disliked him, Mr.Ford was the one who always pushed him around and told him to work, even when he was working on something already.

''At least tell me, what are you so busy with?'' Mr.Ford said.

''Uuhhh, i was gonna-...I'm...Errr...''

Steven crossed his arms and looked away, he actually had nothing else to do.

''Then what are you waiting for? Grab those documents and go store them at the Archives, goddammit.'' Mr.Ford said, with a higher tone of voice. Steven sighed, and grabbed the pile of documents, it was surprisingly heavy.

''Hnngrrgh. Alright...'' Steven said, while stumbling all around the office and walking slowly, the documents being supported by his knees; He started walking for the...What room was it again? He had forgotten, and now he was just walking aimlessly. Mr.Ford now being quite the distance away, coming back wasn't even a good idea, Ford had already left for his office.

''Well, this is just great...I don't even have any idea of where the...whatever room i had to store the documents in... they keep rebuilding sections of the facility after those goddamn...b-b-breaches...And stuff is always moved around...Why am i even talking to myself?'' Steven said quietly, he was walking in the hallway when he suddenly saw the break room a good distance away, maybe he could get some help there!
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

"One last signature... there."

A pair of dull claws sat a rather fancy fountain pen back on its holder, while a second, identical set of claws tucked the newly written order form into a manilla envelope, along with several other papers. Writing out all of these food order forms has taken all morning, and he still wasn't done...

It's been just a little over a month since Dr Philo was moved to this new branch of the facility; with many SCPs and staff that have special diets and medical needs kept in this area, a proper nutritionist was needed and he was the best the foundation currently had. Most of his time was spent writing letters and forms in his new office (which just happened to be right outside one of the busier hallways.), usually consisting of order forms for foods and medicines, so he hasn't gotten much of a chance to do any proper physical examinations on some of humanoid SCPs he was allowed to interact with. Monthly staff examinations were coming up as well, but most of them ask to put off their physical exams for a while longer for some unknown reason.

Actually, no, it's not unknown at all. Being examined by a giant sentient weevil is not something anyone would want to do.

Despite this, most of the staff in this branch are quite accepting of him, not being bothered with his appearance. If they're still unnerved by him, at least they do their best to hide it. Back in his old branch, many of the doctors were quite cold to him, and preferred if he sent emails or phone calls, even if he was right down the hallway. Being able to walk about and have face-to-face conversations with his colleagues was definitely a step up from almost five years of almost no one wishing to speak with him directly. Having other non-human beings in the rungs helped a lot, too; everyone has gotten used to the pair of Enders walking amongst them, so an intelligent insect shouldn't be that surprising.

Envelopes in hand-, er, claws, Dr Philo opened his office door and stepped out into the surprisingly quiet hallway, the only noise being the clacking of his clawed feet against the hard floor. He paused just before the break room, seeing Steven head into it with his arms full of papers.

'Hm,' the weevil thought to himself, 'it might be a good idea to get some tea from the break room, actually.' Since he was going to have to do more writing later today, a bit of caffeine would definitely help perk him up. Readjusting the papers in his lower arms, he turned into the break room, careful not to step on any of the wayward papers Steven left behind.

*In The Break Room*

Philip picked up the TV remote and pressed the power button, and the Television flashed on. He changed the channel to AMC, to watch one of his favorite shows, The Walking Dead.

Arianna sat next to him, with her head resting on his shoulder. She isn't as big of a fan of the show as Philip is, but she still loved watching it with him.

(( Character color key: ))
(( Orange = Philip ))
(( Purple = Arianna ))
(( Oh and did i mention in my application that Philip and Arianna have british accents? No? Well, All planets have a north. ))

"God I love this show. I hope Season 4 is as good as the past 3 seasons."

"Meh."

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

(Dr. Lavrov sits down on a chair in the break room, with a handful of documents on 363's new mating pattern anomalies. He bites into a half-stale doughnut he found in the mini-fridge in the room while he reads the reports.)
Dr. Lavrov: "(Bleh! This doughnut tastes nasty. Should've known to brought my own food, but no~, that's against security protocol. Wouldn't want another 217 outbreak, though. Who knew it could be stored in yeast?")
(Dr. Lavrov watches as Dr. Philo enter the break room and the two Enders watching TV. Dr. Lavrov continues to read the 363 papers.)
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Steven stood for a while in the center of the break room, Philo had just entered and Trex was watching television so he was better off just asking Philo where to leave the documents.

''Hey Philo! I really need some help over here...You know, you can see how many bloody documents i have here.'' Steven walked up to Philo.

''Do you have any idea of where the--''

Steven had stumbled suddenly and dropped the huge pile of documents on Philo's body, falling on the ground at the same time.

''Gah, i'm...Really, really sorry.''

(I'm adding to my app, Steven sounds JUST like Wheatley from Portal 2, british accent and all.)

Still keeping the envelopes close to his thorax, Dr Philo picked through the cabinets for his favorite tea; a vanilla and hazelnut blend. They better not be out of it already... just more to add to the order forms. He let the Enders be on the couch, not wanting to interrupt them. Though he had to admit, if he had normal eyes, he would've rolled them at Dr Trex's choice of television programs.

Hearing Steven, he turned to answer but ended up getting the full force of several weeks worth of papers falling on top of him. He stumbled back, loosing his grip on his own documents and letting them fall into the large mess.

"Ah! Oh, goodness," he stammered, kneeling down to search for his lost envelopes and waving a claw dismissively at Steven, "It's fine, just... I'll help clean this once I find my order forms."

At the sight of Steven dropping the papers onto Philo, Dr. Trex got up and walked over to the two. He started stacking the documents back into their original pile.

"So what exactly are these documents for, Steven?"

Steven saw Trex coming to him and asking him what the documents were for, ''I have no idea, Trex, Ford just kind of asked me to drag these to i don't know where.'' he answered.

''This is all Ford's fault, what a jerk he is, i shouldn't be dragging documents around like a bloody idiot...Gah, let me, let me just help you find the documents.'' Steven complained to himself, searching quickly for where Philo's things could be in that pile of documents.

''It shouldn't be too hard to fin- actually let me be honest this will probably take a while.'' He stood up and looked around, the papers were all over the ground.

Mr.Ford suddenly came into the room, and saw the pile of papers in the ground, and Steven, behind it.

''For f-...Steven, can't you do anything right?''
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

(Dr. Lavrov puts his papers down and stands up to assess the scene.)
Dr. Lavrov: "Ford, perhaps next time you should assign Steven a... reasonable amount of papers to carry. This was bound to happen."
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki