Re: Why not to buy an Xbox One.

I'm used to PlayStation Controllers, cant stand the chunky ones like Xbox and GameCube. I think its because I actually prefer being able to cover the whole controller with my hands instead of actually reaching for buttons.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

I've always been on Xbox's side. However, Xbox One or 180 is going to SUCK. You cannot play single player games on it if there's no internet. Oh, and funny how on consoles you can play all these video games offline without worrying about viruses. Computers on the other hand, not so lucky. :/

However, I don't believe PS4 will have a problem. Therefore, when the PS4 released, I'll be sure to purchase one soon after. There's nothing wrong with PC however. But all you generally play on the internet is non profit indie games (which some are fun) but I'd personally prefer console.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Soulzarath wrote:I've always been on Xbox's side. However, Xbox One or 180 is going to SUCK. You cannot play single player games on it if there's no internet. Oh, and funny how on consoles you can play all these video games offline without worrying about viruses. Computers on the other hand, not so lucky. :/

However, I don't believe PS4 will have a problem. Therefore, when the PS4 released, I'll be sure to purchase one soon after. There's nothing wrong with PC however. But all you generally play on the internet is non profit indie games (which some are fun) but I'd personally prefer console.
And once again.

They removed all DRM and Restrictions from the Xbox One. It's been confirmed.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.