Re: The Feelings

Insanity's Bane wrote: No. Simple as that.
I'm tired of 513 and I'll voice it as I wish.
Well, you don't have to voice yourself in a full assault against 513.
Manager of the Steam Community :D
Here since May 28, 2012
Time Elapsed Since

Vexification wrote:
Insanity's Bane wrote: No. Simple as that.
I'm tired of 513 and I'll voice it as I wish.
Well, you don't have to voice yourself in a full assault against 513.
I'm tired of his drama. All he does is bitch and moan and "leave" the forums. Perhaps he should stop inviting himself to kind of thing, but he doesn't learn. This all comes back to the fact that he's ignorant.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

We can't if you keep making a god damn scene over leaving shit. You're asking for drama, so I'll be happy to give you it.
No, just fucking no. I don't see the drama. Does apologize associates with drama?

SCP 513 wrote:
We can't if you keep making a god damn scene over leaving shit. You're asking for drama, so I'll be happy to give you it.
No, just fucking no. I don't see the drama. Does apologize associates with drama?
Stop making threads that you know will cause drama. If you don't want drama, stop fucking igniting it.

You don't see it? Are you fucking blind? "Oh no, I'm not causing drama despite the fact I'm leaving a fandom and announcing to a completely irrelevant forum!"

Insanity Bane- Doesn't want someone to cause drama, thus he goes and causes drama. Genius.

edit: He also announced that he is modding SCP-513 again, that is relevant. You also seem to forget that this is the off-topic section.
Last edited by Awesomeguy147 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:Insanity Bane- Doesn't want someone to cause drama, thus he goes and causes drama. Genius
Actually, I never said I didn't want drama. Try not to jump to conclusions next time.

I just don't mind giving it to people who deserve it.
edit: He also announced that he is modding SCP-513 again, that is relevant. You also seem to forget that this is the off-topic section.
So because it's off-topic means the "no MLP" rule doesn't apply? What kind of logic is that?
Last edited by Insanity's Bane on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

SCP 513 wrote:I don't see the drama.
All of my oh wows.

Everybody's tired of your leaving shit already. :V Way to go with that attention whoring.

Well, it's usually the case that people who go around claiming they hate drama the most are...usually always the ones that cause it all.
Anyway, gonna beat a dead horse and say, it's pointless as hell to even announce you're leaving a fandom, even MORE pointless to announce it on an SCP forum.

All what I see about Insanity Bane, that he is acting like a moderator. I don't even give a fuck how do you write the words in your tone. As you are the new SCP:CB Wikia Admin, you should do more of your job right there.