Re: The Feelings

TheIncredibleHibby wrote:Well, it's usually the case that people who go around claiming they hate drama the most are...usually always the ones that cause it all.
Anyway, gonna beat a dead horse and say, it's pointless as hell to even announce you're leaving a fandom, even MORE pointless to announce it on an SCP forum.
What Hibby said. This isn't the place to announce your departure from a fandom, regardless if it's Off-Topic. Btw, good luck w/ your 513-1 mod.

SCP 513 wrote:All what I see about Insanity Bane, that he is acting like a moderator.
How is he acting like a moderator...? I see him just speaking his mind out.
SCP 513 wrote:I don't even give a fuck how do you write the words in your tone. As you are the new SCP:CB Wikia Admin, you should do more of your job right there.
>implying that now that he's an admin at the wiki, he's not allowed to chime in with his opinions at the forums

SCP 513 wrote:All what I see about Insanity Bane, that he is acting like a moderator. I don't even give a fuck how do you write the words in your tone. As you are the new SCP:CB Wikia Admin, you should do more of your job right there.
Actually, I'm still on the wiki and I'm doing my job there. I'm not acting like a mod, I'm pointing your horseshit because I'm tired of it. If you really didn't care what I had to say, you wouldn't be replying to me right now.

I've proved my point anyways. You're a drama-inciting moron who doesn't learn from his mistakes. You should've been banned for calling everyone a fag on your sig when you "left", like InnocentSam said before.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

SCP 513 wrote:All what I see about Insanity Bane, that he is acting like a moderator. I don't even give a fuck how do you write the words in your tone. As you are the new SCP:CB Wikia Admin, you should do more of your job right there.
In other words you don't want him to act like you?

(I'm sorry, I just had to say it.)

Z-Bites wrote:
TheIncredibleHibby wrote:Well, it's usually the case that people who go around claiming they hate drama the most are...usually always the ones that cause it all.
Anyway, gonna beat a dead horse and say, it's pointless as hell to even announce you're leaving a fandom, even MORE pointless to announce it on an SCP forum.
What Hibby said. This isn't the place to announce your departure from a fandom, regardless if it's Off-Topic. Btw], good luck w/ your 513-1 mod.
OKAY, just fucking okay. If you say it is pointless, so I am requesting a lock of this thread.

I am very disappointed.

SCP 513 wrote:I am very disappointed.
Well, it's your fault for asking for drama when announcing you're leaving a fandom that bears no relevance to this forum.

Is it my fault as well? Yes, I won't deny that, but maybe you should finally get the point by now.

*reads whole thread*
wow, just wow.
and also bane, you should stop it.
Last edited by hug0905 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Zabidenu wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:All what I see about Insanity Bane, that he is acting like a moderator.
How is he acting like a moderator...? I see him just speaking his mind out.
SCP 513 wrote:I don't even give a fuck how do you write the words in your tone. As you are the new SCP:CB Wikia Admin, you should do more of your job right there.
>implying that now that he's an admin at the wiki, he's not allowed to chime in with his opinions at the forums
Zabidenu wrote: >implying that now that he's an admin at the wiki, he's not allowed to chime in with his opinions at the forums
Zabidenu wrote: >implying

NORLY, DONT IMPLY
Manager of the Steam Community :D
Here since May 28, 2012
Time Elapsed Since

hug0905 wrote: and also bane, you should stop it.
When he stops being a dumbass, maybe.