The Feelings

People. (and bronies)

I have decided to leave the brony fandom, cause I didn't talk about ponies in a half year. I really don't want to disrespect the brony fandom, you can all bronies put ponified images or just still talk about ponies. I don't mind that.

I have no purpose to leave all this in forums. Other thing is, that I am really modding SCP-513. Regalis responded through PM and minded to add back 513.

All mods. I know and I understand that you are doing your job, I really don't need to be one, I am just only a new comer with being here 6 months and showing my neutrality.

I apologize for my recent actions earlier and more earlier, for what I have did.

Don't. Please don't downsize me.

Re: The Feelings

What an absolutely pointless thread that has no relevance to the purpose of this forum.

This is a forum for SCP - Containment Breach, not fucking MLP. You do not need to announce it here. No one cares.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:What an absolutely pointless thread that has no relevance to the purpose of this forum.

This is a forum for SCP - Containment Breach, not fucking MLP. You do not need to announce it here. No one cares.
No thank you for that.

Though, the No one cares line just makes people disappoint, just like me.

SCP 513 wrote:
Insanity's Bane wrote:What an absolutely pointless thread that has no relevance to the purpose of this forum.

No thank you for that.

Though, the No one cares line just makes people disappoint, just like me.
Because you keep spewing out nonsense every five seconds. The point is, no one cares about you leaving the fandom. Don't make a god damn thread about it, especially in a place where bronies and anti-bronies never get along.

How fucking ignorant can you be?

Insanity's Bane wrote: How fucking ignorant can you be?
You know, everything here downisizes me, cause you think I'm not that intelligent than you or just feel very stupid. I had it.

SCP 513 wrote:
You know, everything here downisizes me, cause you think I'm not that intelligent than you or just feel very stupid. I had it.
Maybe if you didn't act like a fucking clod all the time, no one would insult you. Instead, you make yourself look like an ass (especially with your little bullshit butthurt signature after you "left"). Don't want to be called an idiot? Stop fucking acting like one. I'm sick of your shit, your pointless comments, your mod wannabe behavior. You want to leave the forums? Please go ahead, be my guest. I don't care. I don't anyone cares after your last three attempts.

Insanity's Bane wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:
Maybe if you didn't act like a fucking clod all the time, no one would insult you. Instead, you make yourself look like an ass (especially with your little bullshit butthurt signature after you "left"). Don't want to be called an idiot? Stop fucking acting like one. I'm sick of your shit, your pointless comments, your mod wannabe behavior. You want to leave the forums? Please go ahead, be my guest. I don't care. I don't anyone cares after your last three attempts.
Calm your tits, I am fucking sick of almost everyones dramafilled attitude on this forum, I had to take a break from here to break that attitude myself.
So, Remain calm and Don't bitch.
Manager of the Steam Community :D
Here since May 28, 2012
Time Elapsed Since

Insanity's Bane wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:
You are so insane. Can't we have a nice place here? Just okay. I don't give a fuck about your behavior on me. And okay, FFS, I will fucking stop acting likr an idiot.

Vexification wrote:Calm your tits, I am fucking sick of almost everyones dramafilled attitude on this forum, I had to take a break from here to break that attitude myself.
So, Remain calm and Don't bitch.
No. Simple as that.

I'm tired of 513 and I'll voice it as I wish.
You are so insane. Can't we have a nice place here? Just okay. I don't give a fuck about your behavior on me. And okay, FFS, I will fucking stop acting likr an idiot.
We can't if you keep making a god damn scene over leaving shit. You're asking for drama, so I'll be happy to give you it.