Re: Dubstep Thread.

SFK363 wrote:[rant]CHRIS GET THE FUCK OUT DUBSTEP IS A HORRID DISGRACE AND IS NOTHING BUT SENSELESS NOISE THAT IS KNOWN TO CONTRIBUTE TO EAR CANCER OH GOD START LISTENING TO ROCK OR METAL OR EVEN HIP HOP JUST NOT DUBSTEP PLEASE JUST GET YOUR CRAP OUT COME ON GET OUT I'M WAITING... GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY WHAT DID I SAY GET OUT NOW DUBSTEP IS HORRID OOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD[/rant]

tl;dr; get out
Watch out, SFK. Don't start walking on thin ice again.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

The Radical Larry wrote:[youtube]lvmi-n3ObKc[/youtube]
Eh...
Is this song for real? It is just a badly mixed bass loop made out of what I assume are massive presets layered over the original song.
Unless that's what a Dubstep cover is meant to be.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

FireFox wrote:I don't listen to Dubstep myself, Ha ha. But I do like Electronic Music.

Mainly Synthpop [ a-ha :D ], New Wave and Trance. :)
Looks like we have something in common; Synthpop lover myself. Trance, I'm getting into and I haven't heard much New Wave yet. : )

Irontaco wrote:
SFK363 wrote:[rant]CHRIS GET THE FUCK OUT DUBSTEP IS A HORRID DISGRACE AND IS NOTHING BUT SENSELESS NOISE THAT IS KNOWN TO CONTRIBUTE TO EAR CANCER OH GOD START LISTENING TO ROCK OR METAL OR EVEN HIP HOP JUST NOT DUBSTEP PLEASE JUST GET YOUR CRAP OUT COME ON GET OUT I'M WAITING... GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY WHAT DID I SAY GET OUT NOW DUBSTEP IS HORRID OOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD[/rant]

tl;dr; get out
Watch out, SFK. Don't start walking on thin ice again.
Ahah you don't get it.

The only Dubstep song I've ever liked is Fallen Garden from Tekken Tag 2, but only because it isn't too heavy on the annoying Wubs. Every other Dubstep song is god awful IMO. So is 99% of everything played on Radio 1.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

I prefer Electro House and Electro Swing. Dubstep is just too messy for me.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away