Re: Dubstep Thread.

[rant]CHRIS GET THE FUCK OUT DUBSTEP IS A HORRID DISGRACE AND IS NOTHING BUT SENSELESS NOISE THAT IS KNOWN TO CONTRIBUTE TO EAR CANCER OH GOD START LISTENING TO ROCK OR METAL OR EVEN HIP HOP JUST NOT DUBSTEP PLEASE JUST GET YOUR CRAP OUT COME ON GET OUT I'M WAITING... GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY WHAT DID I SAY GET OUT NOW DUBSTEP IS HORRID OOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD[/rant]

tl;dr; get out

SFK363 wrote:[rant]CHRIS GET THE FUCK OUT DUBSTEP IS A HORRID DISGRACE AND IS NOTHING BUT SENSELESS NOISE THAT IS KNOWN TO CONTRIBUTE TO EAR CANCER OH GOD START LISTENING TO ROCK OR METAL OR EVEN HIP HOP JUST NOT DUBSTEP PLEASE JUST GET YOUR CRAP OUT COME ON GET OUT I'M WAITING... GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY WHAT DID I SAY GET OUT NOW DUBSTEP IS HORRID OOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD[/rant]

tl;dr; get out

Just because I listen to dubstep doesnt mean I dont like other music.

I listen to:
Rock
Heavy Metal
Screemo
Death Metal
Orchestra
and More.

This thread has gone to shit aleady.
Here's some bass:
[youtube]ul8synVpdr4[/youtube]
[youtube]CqwziY-dOOA[/youtube]
[youtube]Nw-YjVp_ibQ[/youtube]
[youtube]w3ZgeQfxPDM[/youtube]
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

People who don't think dubstep can be considered music should consider this. Graffiti is considered art (not high art, but by definition). Just think of dubstep like some ugly graffiti someone put on the side of an abandoned Dairy Queen. I honestly don't understand why people judge entire genres as good or bad, as only a song can be good or bad.

Anyways I guess I'll just post something:

[youtube]dr8bjd711pY[/youtube]