Re: Yo wossop,

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Baronobeefdip wrote:Yeah. I love this community, and I was a huge dick, so I think I'll come back, if It's ok with everyone else.
It's been a long time. How has life been treating you?
Pretty stale lately. I moved out a while ago, cause my Air Force training ended, but I decided it wasn't for me. I'm now in uni in Pathogen/Antigen Biology, hoping to get a job at the CDC. So it's been housework, shopping, Uni, TF2.
Let me hold your face under the putrecent waters of knowledge.

Baronobeefdip wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Baronobeefdip wrote:Yeah. I love this community, and I was a huge dick, so I think I'll come back, if It's ok with everyone else.
It's been a long time. How has life been treating you?
Pretty stale lately. I moved out a while ago, cause my Air Force training ended, but I decided it wasn't for me. I'm now in uni in Pathogen/Antigen Biology, hoping to get a job at the CDC. So it's been housework, shopping, Uni, TF2.
Go bury yourself in your garden :roll: Weren't you recently in the Navy, Army and god knows?
And thanks for deleting me in Steam again Jelly.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:
Baronobeefdip wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Go bury yourself in your garden :roll: Weren't you recently in the Navy, Army and god knows?
And thanks for deleting me in Steam again Jelly.
Long story.

Navy was bullshit made by idk who, I did my training WITH the army, I was training for the airforce, and you know, stuff.
Let me hold your face under the putrecent waters of knowledge.