Tips for surviving middle school this year? (2013-2014)

As the title suggests, tomorrow will be my very first FULL day of middle school, i'll be in 6th grade then, i already know the basics of middle school, but can anyone know more tips? feel free to post tips for surviving middle school here (do not kill me if this thread is pointless).
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: Tips for surviving middle school this year? (2013-2014)

All I can give is, don't be a swearing, all over the place, kickass, douche. Theirs allot of disadvantages to this, but, some advantages are worth it.

Because if you're in the right school, you should know what I'm talking about.

I usually kicked their asses before they could kick mine. It didn't go very well.
Last edited by Cridone on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Well, I know a couple things from experience. Just follow along.

1. Show respect to others, and don't do what I did. Do not pick fights, don't do anything like that. I know from experience how that gets you in a lot of trouble.

2. Do NOT give in to peer pressure. Stay away from drugs, do not smoke, just stay away from anyone who does that sorta stuff, and do NOT, and I repeat: DO NOT do that stuff!

3. Don't be a menace, which is kinda what I did back in Middle School, which got me absolutely nowhere.

4. If anyone is intimidating you(harassing you/pushing you around), ignore them. They usually go away after that. If they don't go away, walk away and find an adult to help.

I hope this helped, and please, whatever you do, DO NOT end up like I did!
Because I kinda broke every single rule I put here except for the drugs and smoking one...
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

My tips are:
1. Pick your friends carefully, I made that mistake a few times
2. Be respectful and do your work and don't wait until the last minute
3. Don't inflate your years with alot of programs, just choose only 1, 2 will be fine but not recommended
4. Make everyday count, unfortunately I had to leave those days behind
5. Have fun, don't worry and do your best
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

If anyone is intimidating you(harassing you/pushing you around), ignore them. They usually go away after that. If they don't go away, walk away and find an adult to help.
In consideration of how the school system works I would have to say this.

If we lived in a better world I would say to beat the crap out of them to the point where they won't even think about messing with you again, but with the way the school system works they will punish those who defend themselves in any way, so basically just be a b*tch.

Also if you are going to have friends, make sure they are actually good ones and not the kind the will stab you in the back later down the road.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
If anyone is intimidating you(harassing you/pushing you around), ignore them. They usually go away after that. If they don't go away, walk away and find an adult to help.

If we lived in a better world I would say to beat the crap out of them to the point where they won't even think about messing with you again, but with the way the school system works they will punish those who defend themselves in any way, so basically just be a b*tch.
This is terrible advice.
Also if you are going to have friends, make sure they are actually good ones and not the kind the will stab you in the back later down the road.
But this is great advice.

I'm conflicted.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:

This is terrible advice.
But this is great advice.

I'm conflicted.
Well I guess sucker punching somebody and beating them to the ground Trayvon Martin style would make a situation worse sometimes(see Trayvon Martin) but sometimes it is necessary depending on the type of person. (Some people just need their pride to be broken) Of course the same can be said in the other approach of getting some kind of authority involved as there are some people who will just not give a crap and continue their ways of harassment and bullying (probably also give them some kind of motivation to hit the same target again) Basically, it just depends on the bully, but since pretty much all schools are the same these days, it is best just to get the teacher first, and if that doesn't work, it is probably best to be prepared for the impending battle that awaits. That is just my opinion however.