Re: A Not-so-Formal Goodbye

That's what you think, Ace, i'm sure there's still many small let's players trying to share their stuff, you know, the good, humble people.

I'm sure even people from the SCP Foundation wiki have a lot more of users because of how much SCP:CB has spreaded around.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:I'm sure even people from the SCP Foundation wiki have a lot more of users because of how much SCP:CB has spreaded around.
We'll just have to convert em, everyone get out your bibles and we will make them believe SCP CB is god.
(No I am not christian, I am just saying that is literally what some people will do to convert you such as "Oh god created the trees, you should worship them for god" Or something similar.)
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Since this thread has gotten more responses than I intended, might as well bud in for a moment. (Skype messages, bleh.)
LukeDude759 wrote:Despite this, he never seemed to consider the good points. The community isn't as bad as he says it is, the mods aren't as lazy as he says they are (Well, not that I've seen, anyway)
I *did* consider the good things, and the bad overweighs the good. And I stick by what I said: the community is bad, even if every member isn't a whiny shit/dipshit/nimrod/bitter assclown. I am not unintelligent because of that.

Anyways, requesting lock.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Don't exclude yourself from the categories.

Locking par request.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.