Gaming theories and science

Well, I made a post a while ago to discuss various ACTUAL scientific theories, it worked well, there are no flamewars yet.

However, I'm a really addicted gamer, and one of my favorite series is Half Life because its storyline contains a lot of mistery and unanswered questions.

So, in this thread you basically expose your theories about various gaming misteries, I'll begin with the G-man, on Half Life.

Personally, there are a lot of believeable theories, but I believe in neither of them.

I decided to make my own theory, which is that basically the G-man is Gordon's subconcious, it means that the G-man is just Gordon's hallucination and that he does not exist, it's just Gordon's subconcious image, that's why he appears out of nowhere, he can take Gordon's decisions and he can put him into extasis.

Maybe we just see Gordon's subconcious point of view, and when he goes into extasis, that's when his actual concious appears.

What do you think?
hentai

Re: Gaming theories and science

There's a glitch in Grand Theft Auto 4 called the swingset glitch. You park your car into a swingset then your car gets catapulted through the air like it just got shot out by a cannon

[youtube]kN58iDVmL6Y[/youtube]
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

Re: Gaming theories and science

LukeDude759 wrote:Assassin's Creed theory: Ubisoft left glitches in the game on purpose to show that, in-universe, the Animus is just like any other simulator excluding the fact that it's virtual reality.
What about Desmond's death on AC3?

Wait, and what if he's just like, knocked out, or maybe he's in coma again? Or what if he's just still in the Animus but there was some kind of glitch?
hentai