Re: What the hell is with these goodbye threads?

Capy wrote:
WhiteAce wrote:-makes a goodbye thread- Just kidding, I actually have to be out of this house by the 28th so I will be inactive but there is no need for a goodbye thread.
NO DON'T GO! Anyway may I ask why you are leaving?
I already said why but to go into a detail, a while ago I had recently planned to move out, do computing programming courses and etc, that all failed though due to me not having enough money to move, but now I must get out of the house, the house I am currently in is rented and the owners daughter wishes to move in (Well I actually never got told that from the start.), so now I have to piss around in a house I was kind of comfy in and move out, the 28th of august is the limit to get out.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Soulzarath wrote:Fuck you. Just because no one gives a fuck about you doesn't mean people don't care about others.
Soulzarath, you better quit it with your attitude. Random hostility is an easy way to get banned.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

I always found all of the goodbyes and I'm back threads a tad unnecessary. I have left the forums for a while in many occasions, and I have never needed a goodbye thread. I never do a I'm back thread when I come back neither.

I guess it would make sense for someone like the mods or Regalis, but for normal members it doesn't seem necessary.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-