Re: Closest you've ever gotten with a mate?

Soulzarath wrote:Idk it's kind of sad reading the previous comments. I think everyone here deserves to have a girlfriend. It's fucked up not having one. Just being alone can really get to you. And who's Serimah? Oh wait the chick? Lol you guys are perverts. xD
Meh, being single does make me feel very lonely but I'm busy sorting my life out, I'll be getting a job at McDonald soon and I have college to go to, I'll be hitting the gay bars on my 18th birthday
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

Soulzarath wrote:And Ketercheat you live in Australia? If not than I understand long distance relationships.
Story time.

I lived in Australia once, in a suburby town called Joke. I know it's a funny name for a town, but it was actually a boring shithole. My GF at the time lived in the town of Yorhed which was a few miles under where we lived, but we went to school together.

I still remember those days sightseeing in the bush. I wouldn't trade them for anything. Sadly I had to move. My parents didn't like living over Yorhed, because it was kind of a bad area. So we moved from Joke because Joke was over Yorhed.
"... your rubber ducky has also gone AWOL, captain."

Ketercheat wrote:
Soulzarath wrote:And Ketercheat you live in Australia? If not than I understand long distance relationships.
Story time.

I lived in Australia once, in a suburby town called Joke. I know it's a funny name for a town, but it was actually a boring shithole. My GF at the time lived in the town of Yorhed which was a few miles under where we lived, but we went to school together.

I still remember those days sightseeing in the bush. I wouldn't trade them for anything. Sadly I had to move. My parents didn't like living over Yorhed, because it was kind of a bad area. So we moved from Joke because Joke was over Yorhed.
"And I see that's why you don't have a girlfriend" is what I'd say if I knew you any better. But considering I don't know you very well and you're fucking around in a thread I intend on being serious, I'd just like to ask you to leave. I can't even take you seriously right now and I'm not even positive if you ever even had a girlfriend in Australia to begin with. I'm not gonna lie though your story did make me giggle. But please cast aside the immaturity. And true stories from this point on please?
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Soulzarath wrote:Idk it's kind of sad reading the previous comments. I think everyone here deserves to have a girlfriend. It's fucked up not having one. Just being alone can really get to you.
Thank you for that kind of words :)
I have never had a girlfriend.
Maybe I am too shy but I think I do not want a girlfriend at the time anyway.