Re: SCP Forum Roleplay Session #2

"Killing people is risky. It's pretty damn noticeable."

Slade though for a moment.

"We should call in for an amnesiac. One of the doctors should be well trained in that. Lets call one in. Preferably one with some combat skills. In the meantime we should rest and relax. Whoever is comming, will take about a day. Anna did you bring the non lethals?

"Of course."

"Good we'll need em so the doc can do his thing."

Slade pulled out his radio, and sent out a message throughout facility, requesting an amnesiac.

The Afgan woman decided to see if she could find a food room of some sort. We wanted to see what this facility had to offer for it's employees. The truth is she knew about the things they keep here and what they do, but she didn't care. She told noone of highly classified information and that is what made her proud. Similar to this "Newell" guy most were talking about and his inability to count past to the third number, though it's just a rumor.

She finally found a break room. She saw that there were two people already inside: another feminine doctor and some freak in a jumpsuit.

Inside the break room, Dr. Yukon and D-4267 were having a conversation to get to know each other. The O5s authorized a program for interaction with Class-Ds but only for trained professionals. Dr. Yukon was authorized for this special occasion to beta test the idea and chose one Class-D out of the others. D-4267 was picked into death row for the bombing of a kindergarden playground, killing 18 children and 1 kitten in the process. D-4267 got only with some inmates back in his prison, so how hard could it be for a female doctor?

Once the mystery lady entered the room. She passed her field of vision over a salad bar holding almost all of the tastiest ingredients for any salad ever. She walked over and took her time to choose and finally realized that italian dressing is always the best along with lettuce and ham. Though, at the exact moment she turned around to leave, something happened between the Doctor and the prison guy.

The Class-D and the female scientist hadn't noticed the lady yet. But that was irrelevant, because the framed murderer asked for a cig for a moment. At that moment, Dr. Yukon gave a negative answer and, rather than put it off, D-4267 made somewhat of a big deal with it. He retaliated against Yukon and attempted to attack her. Dr. Yukon had no idea what just happened, D-4267 were close. They had been having these conversations for the past 3 days and now it just went all to the toilet. After dodging the Class-Ds charges, Dr. Yukon somewhat felt the urge to attack back.

One of them was bound to have noticed the lady by now but she didn't care, she watched as the two bruised, kicked, punched, and even nearly bloodshed each other. After a few moments, the lady left the room. She believed that people were violent in nature and these fights were natural. She never wanted to get involved in the latter acts of violence because there was nothing she could do about it. She headed back to the office to dine where Jordan was waiting.

Dr. Yukon finally came to her senses and realized what she had done. She had beat up a true friend. They had both gotten along and just a few moments ago, the Class-D just trashed it all. All of it. She need to help him and she knew just what to do. The strange thing is, Dr. Yukon didn't want to retaliate in the first place. What made her do it was some... pressing, outside urge.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Steven turned around slowly and looked at Philo, he looked around and heard a message in the radio in Philo's office, he pointed at it and said:

"Hey, someone's making an announcement there, must be important, no?" he said, he hoped Philo would turn his attention to the radio so he could silently go back to his bed and put the cane where it used to be, even though he forgot where he got it from in the first place.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Philo looked over Steven's shoulder towards his office. Indeed there was a sound coming out of the room, but didn't he turn off his radio? Unless it was...

The insect grabbed Steven by the tie, tugging him along as they re-entered the office just in time to hear the announcement requesting medical staff for the military units in Syria. Looks like he IS going to be roped up in these shenanigans after all. He shut the door behind him and gave Steven a 'stay here' motion with his claws as he picked up his transceiver to reply to the call.

"This is Dr Philo Ribadeneyra. We've just received your request for a field doctor. Are you still in need of one? Over."
"Of course, though I must admit I very little combat experience...over."
"Well, would bringing a capable bodyguard along with me be acceptable? Someone to give me cover as I work, over?"
"Excellent. When do you want us to leave, over?"
"Very well. Oh, before I take my leave, you DO realize that I'm-
"...If you insist. We'll be there within 24 hours. Over and out."

The weevil clicked his radio off and began to collect his tools and equipment, placing them all in several bags. "Steven, since I won't be around to keep an eye on you, I'll only say this once. You better stay in your room until I return." Placing his trust into such a stubborn man was probably not the best decision, but with this last minute call to the field, he didn't have the time to make sure Steven was following his orders.

With that, Philo lugged his baggage down the hall, looking for a very specific person. Despite not knowing them very well, he hard just the man in mind to be his personal bodyguard for this mission...

Trials opened his PDA on his weapon unit. He had heard about some new SCPs being transferred to the site, so he decided he'd check them out. He saw that due to the breach 4 weeks ago, SCP-682 was to be transferred to another site for safety reasons. Trials frowned, disappointed that he would never get the chance to kill it. He continued flipping through the files. It seemed that SCP-008 was also being sent to another site, and it's containment procedures were to be revised.

"Bloody hell, they are getting rid of all of the good SCPs! What's the point of being here if I can't blow their heads off!?"

He checked his mail, noticing he received an email from the armory. They finally duplicated some of his parts. This was of great importance. If he ever got injured, he could just replace the part!

He closed the PDA and sat back in his chair, yawning.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Philo set the heavy cases down in front of the break room, the loud THUNK loud enough to catch the attention of the cyborg.

"Trials," he spoke with a more serious tone than usual, "I know we're not that familiar with each other all too well, but I'm in need of your assistance. I've been requested in Syria and I'm in need of someone to cover for me when working in the field. Although I know very well of your...condition, I've already been given clearance to bring someone with me, and from what I've heard, you seem to be the most applicable being available to me at the moment, despite your flaws."

He offered his claw in handshake, hoping the cyborg would accept his request. "Please join me on this trip. I'm sure you'll be a great deal of help."

Trials wondered what the creature meant by "flaws". From what he could tell, he had none. He thought of himself as the perfect warrior. Either way, knowing that 682 had left, he decided he would accept the offer. Anything to kill again.

He shook Philo's hand in agreement, and craved the fighting to be achieved.

"Oy, nice to make yo' acquaintance...insect."

He reopened his PDA, and jotted down a note...

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

He left the room once the broadcast was over. He knew that the president of Syria, Bashar al-Assad, was behind this. But for what reason, he didn't know. But it didn't concern him as much. After all, the UEF is going to aid Syria. So there's really nothing that he can do to help Syria anyway. But still...

"Why am I really bothered by this?..."

He headed to 053 containment room but once he got there he saw that she was taking a nap so he headed to his dorm instead. He sat down, turned on his laptop, and checked his emails. As soon as he checked all his emails a new one came up. The subject saying: "We need to talk." He opened the email and saw that it was a short letter for him. The letter saying:

"I'm going to guess that you saw the broadcast too. Syria's in trouble and I want you to meet me in Syria. Yes, I know it's sudden but that doesn't matter. Why? I'll tell you when you get here. There will a helicopter sent to your location in about 3 hours to take you to the airport where an agent will take you on board a private jet. This meeting is important, therefore you will have bodyguards with on your way to Syria for a safe journey. You don't have permission to decline. When you get here, meet me in Mar Thoma Syrian Church of Malabar. You need to come. There's important information that only you must know."

Signed,
μορφή

He looked at the email at shock. Somebody wants, no , needs him at Syria. But why? He was absolutely clueless on why this person wanted him to meet at Syria. If what this person was saying is true then in 3 hours he heading to Syria. And he had no fucking clue why.
Last edited by ­́̄̔͝ on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Baton Guy.

Slade sighed.

"Fuck it, how hard could it be right? Anna, you got the amnesiac equipment?"

"Yep."

"Good, there's instructions for that right?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright, good. Gale, what's next?"

Gale grinned slightly at this and said, "Sleep". Glancing out, the sun had just pierced the horizon. He walked over it it and closed looked out.

"You'll need the rest. Just relax for now, I'll do the heavy lifting. Go choose your rooms. As for I..." he didn't bother to hesitate at this, "I'll keep guard in case out doctor comes... or anyone else on that matter."

Of course, sleep was not an option anymore. He'd spent too much time in the archives, so much i fact that the he'd hiss at the bright light of the sun. He considered the idea that tonight, he would find a glimpse into what would had occurred so long ago. Little did he know, he'd get more than he can handle.