Re: SCP Forum Roleplay Session #2

"Not dead, just... Comatose."

His eyes examined every inch of the bird.

"At least I hope so... Cryo Technology is a little iffy."

Cantwell pressed his ear to the bird's tiny chest, sighing in relief as he heard a tiny heartbeat. He gently laid the bird down on his desk, patting its head slightly and turning back to face the group.

"This, my dear colleagues, is the SCP that I 'accidentally' 'borrowed' before my deployment to the moon. It is my pleasure to introduce you all to Tommy. Tommy is an eight year-old, human boy. What you see is his preferred form, which brings me to the second point... Tommy is a shapeshifter, for those of you who don't know. He was never officially processed into the Foundation database during his stay, but the staff nicknamed him Mockingbird, for reasons I hope you all can understand..."

His eyes flicked between the members of the group, sliding his hands into his pockets.

"You all look so... boring. A little emotion would do you wonders."
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours.

Trex remembered this bird. Yes...yes yes he did! How could he forget?

"Ah yes Mockingbird! Why the hell was he in cryo? Infact, why do you even have him with you?"

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

"There a reason you took that bir-boy to the moon? That's not exactly a suitable place for him."

Halek decided he wouldn't say too much about this event, that being said, he was definitely going to report this to O5.

"Yes, a perfectly sound reason at that." He trailed off briefly, muttering under his breath.

"You see, Tommy here wanted to go to the moon... That's it."

Halek had to hold back. What he wanted to say was "YOU FUCKING RETARD! YOU FUCKING JUST FUCKED ALL OF THE FOUNDATION PROTOCOL TO FUFILL A FUCKING BIRD BOYS MOON LANDING FANTASY!". How ever, all he did was smile and say.

"Seems logical enough."

That being said, he had the urge to pull his side arm and empty this man's skull.

Cantwell scoffed, shaking his head at Halek.

"Doctor Halek, kindly shut the fuck up... I can smell your disdain from across the room."

He returned to attending Tommy.

"Oy, no need to be hostile."

Trex removed and rubbed his glasses with his labcoat, putting them back on afterwards.

"I will say, you broke the containment protocols, but The Foundation hasn't said anything. It should be fine for now. Besides, I'd hate to see an 8 year old child dragged away..."

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

"Far from it."

He gently placed the small bird back into his hands, approaching Halek.

"I need you to return Tommy to his room, wherever that may be..."

"That´s enough Baal, you won´t get anything good from him" Said Strange to Baal

"I already know the answer for this one, it´s pure entertaiment watching how a human questions his own thoughs, looking for his self destruction in every word that comes to their heads..."

Baal looked at Strange, almost furious.

"If you came here looking for anwsers, you are going to leave with a lot of questions"

"I´m sure can get any anwser i want, you and your specie came to this earth trying to be gods, but died like cattle, do you want to remember those moments?"

"Oh Strange, greater times are comming, the old sickness of that pity war will be only a dark chapter of our history"

"You can do nothing, you have no powers, no army, nothing! you are just a bunch of lightnings tied to an endless pit"

Baal started to release lightnings to all directions, growing bigger and stronger, the cannon started shooting a single lightning, charging even more the electrical monster

"No Strange, im more than that... I am the cure"

Baal released a big single electrical blast through all the room, just like a EMP, he took down all the electrical devices of the room, a blackout. A couple of emergency lights turned on, Baal disappeared, The room was just like Strange found it... Empty, everything shuted down forever. Strange stared at the cannon for a few seconds, thinking of what could have happened to Baal
How about a nice game of chess?