Re: Weekly Livestreams

LukeDude759 wrote:Title: Skillet Stream with Trex and Taco

This must happen.
THIS. THIS IS THE NAME. THISTHISTHIS.

Also, after the stream on the 13th, the time of the stream will be pushed back to 1:00 PM permanently. Reason being is that every Friday after the 13th will be my bowling days, which end at around 12:00 PM.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

We will be playing DOTA 2, TF2(maybe, gotta see if we have enough players unless the stream players want to join a public server), Gmod, and some indie games. I was also hoping for Saints Row The Third because it'd be a fun game to stream.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:We will be playing DOTA 2, TF2(maybe, gotta see if we have enough players unless the stream players want to join a public server), Gmod, and some indie games. I was also hoping for Saints Row The Third because it'd be a fun game to stream.
Only two player though. Still fun. Getting a civilian using a baseball bat against them, and then being chased by the police is fun.
Maybe Awesomenauts if you guys all have it. Garry's mod definetly, TF2 yes, Dota 2 yes, Empires maybe? That's a cool mod if there is a server.
Zombie Panic and Zombie Master, both good. ArmA is good if you know what to do. Same for Payday, and still is even if you don't know what to do.
And yay, I am back.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

Masshorde wrote:Only two player though. Still fun. Getting a civilian using a baseball bat against them, and then being chased by the police is fun.
Maybe Awesomenauts if you guys all have it. Garry's mod definetly, TF2 yes, Dota 2 yes, Empires maybe? That's a cool mod if there is a server.
Zombie Panic and Zombie Master, both good. ArmA is good if you know what to do. Same for Payday, and still is even if you don't know what to do.
And yay, I am back.
All of those sound good, but some I do not have. I will be getting more players, enough for a whole team in DOTA 2, which we will use in matchmaking.