Re: Weekly Livestreams

Well, for games you mentioned I have Dota 2, TF2, and Garry's mod. I don't have payday though. I do have Arma2, but it is too much for the shitty PC I use for windows games. I also have Zombie panic, but I can't get Zombie master to work properly. Anyways, shitty PC is shitty, so I will stick to games that work on mac.

What about Counter Strike: Go, or source if you prefer? For those we could set play by ourselves. We wouldn't need random people from other servers. I actually think that for all games we play, we should play with only us. No going into public servers or stuff.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

I didn't confirm that we would play Arma 2 or Payday. And as I said before, there is a limit on who will be playing, which as already been filled. You can watch the stream though and maybe be in the next one.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:I didn't confirm that we would play Arma 2 or Payday. And as I said before, there is a limit on who will be playing, which as already been filled. You can watch the stream though and maybe be in the next one.
Ok, I'll be in the next week one.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

LukeDude759 wrote:Could we move the stream to Saturday for the later weeks? I'm free on Friday this week and next week, but after that, I have anime club after school, which will probably take up an hour of the stream.
Sorry, I'm very busy on Saturdays. But after the stream on the 13th, the stream will be pushed back to 1:00 PM PST.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote:Could we move the stream to Saturday for the later weeks? I'm free on Friday this week and next week, but after that, I have anime club after school, which will probably take up an hour of the stream.
Sorry, I'm very busy on Saturdays. But after the stream on the 13th, the stream will be pushed back to 1:00 PM PST.
I read that part. It ends around 4:30 pm EST, and I usually wait around 15-20 minutes for my mom to pick me up, and I get home about 5 minutes later. So I would get home around 1:55 pm PST. Could you at least move it to 2:00 PST instead?
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:
I read that part. It ends around 4:30 pm EST, and I usually wait around 15-20 minutes for my mom to pick me up, and I get home about 5 minutes later. So I would get home around 1:55 pm PST. Could you at least move it to 2:00 PST instead?
I think you could handle 1 hour missed.

Its annoying that the stream after the 13th will be at 1:00 PM PST, because that will be nine over here, and my bed time is at 10, so yeah :( Thats just me, when i watch my streams I like to have 2-3 hours, but as I said, that's just me and liking to have some time to play my hobby.
Oh well, I will be getting my headset on the 4th of October, and It will be a new one that isn't shite. I am also getting a PC upgrade in theory.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

Masshorde wrote:Its annoying that the stream after the 13th will be at 1:00 PM PST, because that will be nine over here, and my bed time is at 10, so yeah :( Thats just me, when i watch my streams I like to have 2-3 hours, but as I said, that's just me and liking to have some time to play my hobby.
Oh well, I will be getting my headset on the 4th of October, and It will be a new one that isn't shite. I am also getting a PC upgrade in theory.
Sorry, but I can't help you on that. I'm a busy guy when it comes to weekends.