Re: Weekly Livestreams

LukeDude759 wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:ME AND TACO JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA FOR A STREAM INTRO. NOT GOING TO TELL YOU. YOU'LL SEE IT ON THE DAY OF THE STREAM, WHICH WILL BE ON FRIDAY. YOU'LL LAUGH YOUR ASSES OFF.

THE INTRO MAY OR MAY NOT BE DONE BY THE DAY OF THE STREAM.
What time and what game?
Maybe 6:00 PM or 7:00 PM PST(my time). That's why I chose Friday, because pretty much NOBODY is busy on Friday nights, and if they are, then they have very shitty lives.

The game will either be DOTA 2 or TF2.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:ME AND TACO JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA FOR A STREAM INTRO. NOT GOING TO TELL YOU. YOU'LL SEE IT ON THE DAY OF THE STREAM, WHICH WILL BE ON FRIDAY. YOU'LL LAUGH YOUR ASSES OFF.

THE INTRO MAY OR MAY NOT BE DONE BY THE DAY OF THE STREAM.
What time and what game?
Maybe 6:00 PM or 7:00 PM PST(my time). That's why I chose Friday, because pretty much NOBODY is busy on Friday nights, and if they are, then they have very shitty lives.

The game will either be DOTA 2 or TF2.
I have TF2, but not DOTA 2. I'll vote for TF2.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:I have TF2, but not DOTA 2. I'll vote for TF2.
DOTA 2 is free...

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

It's awesome though. Either way, we will be streaming multiple games and also hosting discussions.

Glitch wrote:Pass, last time you did something at that time I ended up after to stay awake until like, 2 am? Maybe later?
I might be able to pull back the time to be more accessible. Maybe 2:00 PM or 4:00 PM PST? Hell, maybe even 12:00 PM!

And yes, there most certainly will be openings for forum members to play!

Glitch wrote:Da, that works.
Er, which one?