Re: SCP-914 Forum Game

Output: One 1/25 scale model of a nuclear warhead. Tested in safe area away from civilization, completely functional. Formed a crater.

Note: If 914 were sentient, I'd say it misunderstood that the Apollo 11 ISN'T a WMD. Use one that looks like the ones from the movies, like this.

Input: A model of Anakin Skywalker's starfighter from Star Wars: Episode 3, Very Fine
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Output: a fusion between the crocodile and the sawfish

I hope you didnt except something diferent. Now if you excuse, i have return to my old experiments about dead stuff- Dr. ShadowDust

Input: Dead female body

Setting: Very fine
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

Output: Output booth appeared empty. However a containment breach scenario was expected to have occured and MTF teams were dispatch. Last report was of a large object in the corner of the eye before [DATA EXPUNGED]. Biohazard teams dispatched and all retrievable SCPs moved to site ██.

"Who's idea was this? I wanna [Expletive Redacted] up their [Expletive Redacted] -Dr. ██████

Input: A copy of the original "Half-Life Blue-Shift" and "Team Fortress Classic"

Setting: Very Fine
Also Known as Combine
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3154
Creator of the glorious Omega Shitheads

Output: A small, compact version of the Sun with the same luminosity the original Sun has when viewed from Earth (Side note: Personnel temporarily blinded when output booth was opened. Wear sunglasses when handling). Can be picked up by hand, but when tested, it has the same mass and temperature of the original. Tested with the Very Fine sunglasses from a previous experiment, it turned into the Moon. It doesn't turn into the Moon at night, and the sunglasses are the only known method of doing so.

Someone please explain how the hell we're able to pick this thing up?

It's SCP-914. Do you really need a reason?

...Yes.

Input: A piece of paper asking for an explanation on "how the hell" we can pick up the scale replica of the Sun, Very Fine
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Output: A mated female dust mite at an estimated height of 4 feet. All staff in the room at the time contracted severe cases of Asthma within seconds. Output chamber filled with severe heat for 45 minutes. Refer to incident log 914-███.

Intake: One (1) layer of metal previously corroded by SCP-106 during a containment breach.

Setting: 1:1.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.