Re: SCP-914 Forum Game

Output: Lava; appears to melt anything within a foot of the lava, and would not stop until 10 minutes passed; continued to grow

"OH MY! WHO DID THIS? ALL PERSONAL EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE LAVA MELTS THE ENTIRE FACILITY" ~Dr. Roth

ʇ̴̼̜͍̜̩̮͉͇̪͉̗̤̖̰͙̟̦͆̆̔̏͋͗ͤ̈́̚͜͞͠ư̧̧͇̝̺̦̫̙̝̩̯̖̦̜͆̀͌̔̿ͩ̀̚͞d̡̢͉̜̰̠̬͇̬̫̳͇͉͍̙͔̻͚̍͑͑̒͑ͭ̚͢n̷ͭ̓ͫ̿̓̾ͭ͏͏̙̗̟͈̹ı̩̠̬̲͍̐͋ͮ͆̒ͩ͡:̵̸̗̠̫̲̖̬͔͎̟̿̈́͋̂͐͋ͤ́ͬͦ̐̇͒͑ͩ̿͐̀͠͠ ͗̓͊̏̾̒̈̏͋̃ͯ̄̀ͮ̾ͤ̓̚͏̵̦̫͙̹̯̰͇̙̯̻̥̦ǝ̵̷ͫͧ́̇ͭͤ̀ͣ̎́͏̜̥̻͕̮̦͍̖̫̘̩ɥ̨͚͖͈̮̤̪͉̗̩͙̳̩̪̹̝̰̙̟̣ͭ̍̅̔͌̄̀ͦͭ͊̑͆̽̈́͊̓͌ͮ͘ʇ͛̽ͧ̿ͨ̓̎ͪ͒̃̀ͣ͛͑͏̷̧̡̼̗̪̝ ̢ͣ̔͆̊̇̔͗͏҉̷̟͖͇̲̝̙̬̖̰̣ͅǝ̨̡̝̣͙̱̠͔͈̖̺̺͙͕͕̮̲̘̜̀͌ͨͫͦ͋̚͜s̵̨̮̼̯͚̞͉͔͕͉̯̖̊͂̓͊ͯ̽̔͑͛͋͗̚̕͢͡ɹ͊̄̇͑͆̃ͧ̒̽ͨͨͤ̏̚͘͢͏̻̠̗͉͍̥͔͔̤͔̙̱͇̭͖̙ǝ̧̢̯̞̞̣̠̯̙̣͙̤͔̩͇̗̙͈͇ͮ́̓ͯ̾ͭ͗̉ͣ̿̀ͤͦ͆̄͗ʌ̞͚͍̞̠̘͖͑̋ͣͥ̔͂͟͡͠ǝ̧̨̼̱͍̺̟̳̭̯̯̰̜̤͎̞̟̹͎̗̇̽̂̏̄̃̓ͫ͒ͧ́̿ͮ̐ͯͪ̚ɹ̸̸̭̟͓̪̖̳̼̯̥̞̮̝̱̮͖͊̊͆͆̒ͤ̎̔ͨ͑̈͐̏̎̉̑̚͠ ̴̧̠̗̣̜̪̹͓̭͖̒̐̎ͣ̚ʇ̶̶̷̭͎͙̤͎̖̰̟͕̤̠̩͈͕̲̰̲̘̑̌ͯ̑̐ͣ͜͡x̴̢̺͙͔̹͖̜͈ͬ͛ͤ̒̊ͩͮ̓͗̕͞ǝ̴̴̲͇͔̬̬͎̣̼̹̦̱͈ͯͪ͗ͭͬ̅͊ʇ̛ͩ̔̅̑ͬͦ̓̾ͦ̌̍̑̇͘͜͏͇̲̙͈͔̹̳͈̦͔̜̼̬͎̠͈̰͎̘ ̶ͦ͛̅̍͋ͮ͂҉̶̘̭͉̹̫̭͔̖̻̜̲̲̠͉̺̥̼͈͘ͅʇ̎̂ͮ̒͋͐ͯ͗̾͏̭͖̦̥̳͕̟̖̲̭̖̝ɐ̛̇̆͋̃͛ͣͧ̈́̿ͥͮ͘͏̺̟̟̫̮̝̦̩̘ɥ͂̅͆ͬ͗̏ͫͮ͠҉̱̤̪͔͞͡ʇ̺̲̙͇̪͚̞͔͙̝̱̟͚͖̉͛ͩ̒͊ͮ́͜ ̷͎͉͇͓͓͎̣̙̜̺̳̽̃ͬͥ͠͠o̲͈̳̰̦̱͈̠͔̫̹̮̬̹͖̖̓̽̉̃̇͆͒́̊ͦ̄́̚͟n̷̢̳̰͍͈̥͖̱̫̰͓̞̭̹͈̰̱̉̓̉̈́ͨ̋̈ͭͪ̇͂̂ͧ̽̔ʎ̾̊̔̃̈́͐̏ͬ͗͑̿ͯ͗ͬ̋̀́͏̶͉̙̦̣̩͕͖͓̩̖͈͕̣́ ̺̭̭̪͎̭͈̪̩̈́̿ͭͬͬͯ͛̕͟ǝͧ͗̌́͠҉҉̨͎͖͕̮͔͇͓̟̩ʌ̟͍͙̩̼̜̞̞̔̓̌ͫ̇͗ͥ̊͂͐͌̋ͧ͗͗̀̕͜͠ɐ̴̢̡͕͕̪̮͕̜̠̬̞͉̙̹̐̍̾̃͘͢ͅɥ̢̺͎̮̗̦̣͕̝̟̠ͧ̇͛ͪ͟ͅ ̶̀ͦ͊̚͏͇̦̣̜̝̪͈̤u̿̑̉̓̊͋ͧ͂̿͑͗̊҉̛̥̦̹̖̟͎̟̪̳͇̙̘͈͜͝o̙̘̥͉̺̝̭̳̩͕͎̯̘̜̦̾ͬ͋̌̈́̆̽̏̔̕ͅ ̵̷̴͈͔̥̺͇̞̤͇͕̪̟̺͈̱̭̓́̎̇͗̎̎͊͠ͅͅɐ̡̘̬̹̱̂͊̋͐ͦ̈ͭ͡ͅǝ̷̵̵̡̱̺̱͆̾ͭ̽ͮ͑͐̉͆̊̾͐̉ͫ̔̓̌ͨ́p̴ͥ̎ͤ̓̌̏̇͡͏̴̼̪̥̜͔̰̦̤͖̩̹̦̙̹ı̶̱̦̠̯̱̲͉̯͚̜̲̘͔̟̦̻͉͋̅̄͑̋̿́̐̃͑̔͌̔͒͡͠ ̨̩̝̣͎̤͓͈͕ͯ̌̽̃͗̿̾ͩ̽̇̿͑ͬ̃̄́ʇ̡͈͔̝̺̹̖̥̥̐ͥ͗̓͂ͦ͗͛̉̅͑́́͜͢ɐ̥͕̰̥͇̖̜̜̞̼̳̤̓͑͋͗̎͋̈́̀͡ɥ̓ͭ̄̾̐̒͂͆̈́̈͒͏̷̷҉̙͇̠̯̯̯̟͓̝͇͉̺̗͎ͅͅͅʍ̖̞̗ͮͩ͊̔̍̓̋̉͐̍̐̒ͬ̊̾ͭ͛̚͠ͅ ̵̭̦͉̘̼͖͙̯͎̳̳̗̹͔̜͕̱̼̾ͦ̏̀͒ͩͯ̾̿͋͠ʇ͑̈́͊̈́ͭͦ͏̩̺̫̯̗̩̖͍̺̥̰̩̲͇̥͉̣̞́ı̍̽͒̇ͯ̃̂ͬ̑͞͏̲̮̫̖͇̩̗̪͓̥̻͖̮͜͝ ̡̧̗͍̲͍̼͔̳̜̗̺͚̖̜̊̈̍̓͗͒̑̃͒̚͜͜͝ş̜̘̘̥͉̭̹̙̂̔̊̌ͫͬͧ̋́̍̅̇̓́ͥ͢͟͞͡ʎ̾͛̓ͭͭ̉͌ͪ̊̓̄҉̷̷̙͎̺̖̩̥̯͚͍͕̼̲̲͔̪͔͘ɐ̴̡̹̭̜̻͓̄̆́͂͗̈́̎̂́̚͠s̸͇͚͖͍̰̱͍̻̳̰̫̞̩͍̮͔̞ͤ̈́͑̑͗̆̚͜͠ ̥̫̖̝͚͎͚̖̺̯̲͎̪͍͔͂̀ͨͤ̄̅͘͠ͅǝ̴̷̨̺̣͚͎̖͈͇̩̦̜͔̹͍̳̘̋ͣ̆͒͐̆̂̂̍͒̂͐͟ͅͅͅn̛̛̗͉͚̯̓̂̇͗̋ͭ̆ͪͨ̀͡s̶̫̪̠̲̞͍̺̙̙̱̥̈͛̃̾ͥ͆ͫ͆ͦͪ̔̂͢͟͠͞ͅͅͅɐ̷̜̗͖̬͛̽̈̎̉ͨ̇ͩ̊ͤͧ̓̌̾ͦ̒̎͟͡͞ɔ̴̡̧̣͙̟̖̠͓̫̟̘̼͔̥̼̪̞̩̞͆̉̐̍̀̽ͣ̏̄͝ǝ̸̼̮̫͍̭̱̲̗̤̜̣̈̉̓ͥ́͗͌̊̔ͬ̔̌̒̋̈́͝q̷̧̡̺̘̙͍͍̥̞̼̫̪ͯͤ̀̔̓̆͒ ̵̧̱̹͕̞͗́ͯ̆͗͂̈́̈́̊͊͋̈ı̢̆̍́̾̓ͮ̾̒̃ͨ̓̈́̊ͦ̍͋͟͡҉̟̞̻̳̟͟ ̷ͬ̋ͦ̒ͮ͋͒͑̄͑̈́ͬ̒̽҉̴̹̭͉̯̩̦͍̮͈̲͇͝p̃ͬ͒ͭ̏҉̸̴̲̹̮͙͇͢ͅǝ̹̬͓͚̜͙̬̳̳̹̘̱̬̰̽͑̽͊̂͐̆ͧͤͫ͐ͧͥ̀͢͡s̠͕̯͓̦̙̫̦̙͇ͮͩ̈͐́͡s̵̵̖̱̝̝͉̟̩̜̞͎̟̞̦ͧ͆͛͊̉ͨ͊ͪ͆ͬ̔͞ͅǝ̸̯̱̩̙͎̝̳̺͍͈̪͓ͪ̍̒ͤ̐ͧ͒̏̄̊̔̀̀͞ɯ̛̙͉̤̺̙͔̠̟̩̭̤͈͕̘͚̓͊ͮ̿̿ͬͤ̚̕͝͠ ̴̋̉͆ͬ̿ͥ͛̏ͬ̀ͯ͆ͮͥ̍ͦ̏͜҉͖̦͈͔̮͕̬͈̘͖̹̱̖͖̹̺͈̮̪͘͟ʇ̴̷̩̱̮̠͍̙͇̦͓͕̩͕̺ͯ͒́̈́͋ͫ̌̋ͫ̇ͥ͑̓͐̀͘͞ı̧̭̳̺͉̪̼̖ͥ̐̑̆ͬ́ͬ̈́̍͆ͥ͊́ ̛͎͚̪̼͍̥̥̤͚̩̲̩̥̭̰̟̫̋ͦͦ̉ͮ͛ͣ͛̀̚͡ṅ̶̡̝̳̝̞̞͙͚̯̩͈̗̙̏ͬ̆̇ͣ̃́͗̀͊ͥ̎͊͂̉̿d̵̥̳̼͍͍͚̱̼͚͕̼̫̠̯̹̪̦̅̀̆̑͑

ɟ̴̧̤͇̗͇̤̬̗̠̞͚̝̣ͥ̀͒̓ͩ̇ͬ́ͬͮ̌ͅı̡̢͇̙̲̖̼̭͎̲͈̣̰͕̗͚̱̽͛̆͑͂͆ͥ͛̀͠͠ͅũ̷̷ͦ̈́̊̆̿̊̌̑̆̍̆ͬͪͯ͟҉̸̠͉̥͎̫̬̥͍͉̜̩ͅǝ̵̦̙̥̰̰̭̟̮̖͚̝͓̂̂̂ͩ̿̓̕͡ ͚̟͇̪̹̈́̓̏ͬ̀̆̎̈́̔̀ʌ̆͋̏͌͋ͭͤͥ̃̈́̚҉̴̥͈̠̰̭̫͙͍̲̖͘ͅǝ̬̟͔̭̙̪̤͕̣̘͔ͨͮ͛̓̃͂̐́ͭ̒̚̕͡͝ɹ̨̡̲͇̻͉̰͈̻̼̖̲̰̞̖̞̽ͬ́̔̾̀͂̅̆͂̕͠ʎ̍̊ͩ̾̎̇̊ͥ̓ͫ̏́ͤ̀͒́͏̵̹̮̺͚̭̼̻̹̱̺͔̮̻͉̭̥̞͝ͅ ̷̡̧̳̯̬͍̬̱̩̭̟͇̟̪̈́̄̐ͫͯ̍́͂͟:̶͛̒̐̔̾͒͒͆̉̈́̂͏̴̷͉̣̭̠̱̟̟̰͍͝ͅs̸̢̗͖̮̠͍̺̳̰̖̰̱̪̹̰̖͕͈̗͋̍ͩ͊̾͗͐ͮ͝͞ǝ̨͕͔͚̹̠̝̜̺̪̦̩̳̥͉͚̖̹̪ͨ̑̓͆̆̎ͪ̅ͧ͑ͣ͌̕ʇ̏̉́̂ͤ͛͒ͨ̅̓ͭ̋̈ͫ͐҉̛̲̦̱̘̟̠͇̰̝̥͔̩̤̯̺̩͉͘͠͡ʇ̶̶̪̙̗̰͙̲̣ͧ͆͐͐̍͟͡͡ı̨̪̼͓̭͔̗̔͗̏͊̈́̌̐̉͆͊̀͡ŭ̡̨̖͔̗͎͑ͩͣͬ̅ͨ̑͗ͮ̄ͨ͑̃̀́ƃ͌̿ͣͥ̃͑̊͢͞͏͓̩͉̣̯͓̲̺̻͔

ApplePiah wrote:Output: Lava; appears to melt anything within a foot of the lava, and would not stop until 10 minutes passed; continued to grow

"OH MY! WHO DID THIS? ALL PERSONAL EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE LAVA MELTS THE ENTIRE FACILITY" ~Dr. Roth

ʇ̴̼̜͍̜̩̮͉͇̪͉̗̤̖̰͙̟̦͆̆̔̏͋͗ͤ̈́̚͜͞͠ư̧̧͇̝̺̦̫̙̝̩̯̖̦̜͆̀͌̔̿ͩ̀̚͞d̡̢͉̜̰̠̬͇̬̫̳͇͉͍̙͔̻͚̍͑͑̒͑ͭ̚͢n̷ͭ̓ͫ̿̓̾ͭ͏͏̙̗̟͈̹ı̩̠̬̲͍̐͋ͮ͆̒ͩ͡:̵̸̗̠̫̲̖̬͔͎̟̿̈́͋̂͐͋ͤ́ͬͦ̐̇͒͑ͩ̿͐̀͠͠ ͗̓͊̏̾̒̈̏͋̃ͯ̄̀ͮ̾ͤ̓̚͏̵̦̫͙̹̯̰͇̙̯̻̥̦ǝ̵̷ͫͧ́̇ͭͤ̀ͣ̎́͏̜̥̻͕̮̦͍̖̫̘̩ɥ̨͚͖͈̮̤̪͉̗̩͙̳̩̪̹̝̰̙̟̣ͭ̍̅̔͌̄̀ͦͭ͊̑͆̽̈́͊̓͌ͮ͘ʇ͛̽ͧ̿ͨ̓̎ͪ͒̃̀ͣ͛͑͏̷̧̡̼̗̪̝ ̢ͣ̔͆̊̇̔͗͏҉̷̟͖͇̲̝̙̬̖̰̣ͅǝ̨̡̝̣͙̱̠͔͈̖̺̺͙͕͕̮̲̘̜̀͌ͨͫͦ͋̚͜s̵̨̮̼̯͚̞͉͔͕͉̯̖̊͂̓͊ͯ̽̔͑͛͋͗̚̕͢͡ɹ͊̄̇͑͆̃ͧ̒̽ͨͨͤ̏̚͘͢͏̻̠̗͉͍̥͔͔̤͔̙̱͇̭͖̙ǝ̧̢̯̞̞̣̠̯̙̣͙̤͔̩͇̗̙͈͇ͮ́̓ͯ̾ͭ͗̉ͣ̿̀ͤͦ͆̄͗ʌ̞͚͍̞̠̘͖͑̋ͣͥ̔͂͟͡͠ǝ̧̨̼̱͍̺̟̳̭̯̯̰̜̤͎̞̟̹͎̗̇̽̂̏̄̃̓ͫ͒ͧ́̿ͮ̐ͯͪ̚ɹ̸̸̭̟͓̪̖̳̼̯̥̞̮̝̱̮͖͊̊͆͆̒ͤ̎̔ͨ͑̈͐̏̎̉̑̚͠ ̴̧̠̗̣̜̪̹͓̭͖̒̐̎ͣ̚ʇ̶̶̷̭͎͙̤͎̖̰̟͕̤̠̩͈͕̲̰̲̘̑̌ͯ̑̐ͣ͜͡x̴̢̺͙͔̹͖̜͈ͬ͛ͤ̒̊ͩͮ̓͗̕͞ǝ̴̴̲͇͔̬̬͎̣̼̹̦̱͈ͯͪ͗ͭͬ̅͊ʇ̛ͩ̔̅̑ͬͦ̓̾ͦ̌̍̑̇͘͜͏͇̲̙͈͔̹̳͈̦͔̜̼̬͎̠͈̰͎̘ ̶ͦ͛̅̍͋ͮ͂҉̶̘̭͉̹̫̭͔̖̻̜̲̲̠͉̺̥̼͈͘ͅʇ̎̂ͮ̒͋͐ͯ͗̾͏̭͖̦̥̳͕̟̖̲̭̖̝ɐ̛̇̆͋̃͛ͣͧ̈́̿ͥͮ͘͏̺̟̟̫̮̝̦̩̘ɥ͂̅͆ͬ͗̏ͫͮ͠҉̱̤̪͔͞͡ʇ̺̲̙͇̪͚̞͔͙̝̱̟͚͖̉͛ͩ̒͊ͮ́͜ ̷͎͉͇͓͓͎̣̙̜̺̳̽̃ͬͥ͠͠o̲͈̳̰̦̱͈̠͔̫̹̮̬̹͖̖̓̽̉̃̇͆͒́̊ͦ̄́̚͟n̷̢̳̰͍͈̥͖̱̫̰͓̞̭̹͈̰̱̉̓̉̈́ͨ̋̈ͭͪ̇͂̂ͧ̽̔ʎ̾̊̔̃̈́͐̏ͬ͗͑̿ͯ͗ͬ̋̀́͏̶͉̙̦̣̩͕͖͓̩̖͈͕̣́ ̺̭̭̪͎̭͈̪̩̈́̿ͭͬͬͯ͛̕͟ǝͧ͗̌́͠҉҉̨͎͖͕̮͔͇͓̟̩ʌ̟͍͙̩̼̜̞̞̔̓̌ͫ̇͗ͥ̊͂͐͌̋ͧ͗͗̀̕͜͠ɐ̴̢̡͕͕̪̮͕̜̠̬̞͉̙̹̐̍̾̃͘͢ͅɥ̢̺͎̮̗̦̣͕̝̟̠ͧ̇͛ͪ͟ͅ ̶̀ͦ͊̚͏͇̦̣̜̝̪͈̤u̿̑̉̓̊͋ͧ͂̿͑͗̊҉̛̥̦̹̖̟͎̟̪̳͇̙̘͈͜͝o̙̘̥͉̺̝̭̳̩͕͎̯̘̜̦̾ͬ͋̌̈́̆̽̏̔̕ͅ ̵̷̴͈͔̥̺͇̞̤͇͕̪̟̺͈̱̭̓́̎̇͗̎̎͊͠ͅͅɐ̡̘̬̹̱̂͊̋͐ͦ̈ͭ͡ͅǝ̷̵̵̡̱̺̱͆̾ͭ̽ͮ͑͐̉͆̊̾͐̉ͫ̔̓̌ͨ́p̴ͥ̎ͤ̓̌̏̇͡͏̴̼̪̥̜͔̰̦̤͖̩̹̦̙̹ı̶̱̦̠̯̱̲͉̯͚̜̲̘͔̟̦̻͉͋̅̄͑̋̿́̐̃͑̔͌̔͒͡͠ ̨̩̝̣͎̤͓͈͕ͯ̌̽̃͗̿̾ͩ̽̇̿͑ͬ̃̄́ʇ̡͈͔̝̺̹̖̥̥̐ͥ͗̓͂ͦ͗͛̉̅͑́́͜͢ɐ̥͕̰̥͇̖̜̜̞̼̳̤̓͑͋͗̎͋̈́̀͡ɥ̓ͭ̄̾̐̒͂͆̈́̈͒͏̷̷҉̙͇̠̯̯̯̟͓̝͇͉̺̗͎ͅͅͅʍ̖̞̗ͮͩ͊̔̍̓̋̉͐̍̐̒ͬ̊̾ͭ͛̚͠ͅ ̵̭̦͉̘̼͖͙̯͎̳̳̗̹͔̜͕̱̼̾ͦ̏̀͒ͩͯ̾̿͋͠ʇ͑̈́͊̈́ͭͦ͏̩̺̫̯̗̩̖͍̺̥̰̩̲͇̥͉̣̞́ı̍̽͒̇ͯ̃̂ͬ̑͞͏̲̮̫̖͇̩̗̪͓̥̻͖̮͜͝ ̡̧̗͍̲͍̼͔̳̜̗̺͚̖̜̊̈̍̓͗͒̑̃͒̚͜͜͝ş̜̘̘̥͉̭̹̙̂̔̊̌ͫͬͧ̋́̍̅̇̓́ͥ͢͟͞͡ʎ̾͛̓ͭͭ̉͌ͪ̊̓̄҉̷̷̙͎̺̖̩̥̯͚͍͕̼̲̲͔̪͔͘ɐ̴̡̹̭̜̻͓̄̆́͂͗̈́̎̂́̚͠s̸͇͚͖͍̰̱͍̻̳̰̫̞̩͍̮͔̞ͤ̈́͑̑͗̆̚͜͠ ̥̫̖̝͚͎͚̖̺̯̲͎̪͍͔͂̀ͨͤ̄̅͘͠ͅǝ̴̷̨̺̣͚͎̖͈͇̩̦̜͔̹͍̳̘̋ͣ̆͒͐̆̂̂̍͒̂͐͟ͅͅͅn̛̛̗͉͚̯̓̂̇͗̋ͭ̆ͪͨ̀͡s̶̫̪̠̲̞͍̺̙̙̱̥̈͛̃̾ͥ͆ͫ͆ͦͪ̔̂͢͟͠͞ͅͅͅɐ̷̜̗͖̬͛̽̈̎̉ͨ̇ͩ̊ͤͧ̓̌̾ͦ̒̎͟͡͞ɔ̴̡̧̣͙̟̖̠͓̫̟̘̼͔̥̼̪̞̩̞͆̉̐̍̀̽ͣ̏̄͝ǝ̸̼̮̫͍̭̱̲̗̤̜̣̈̉̓ͥ́͗͌̊̔ͬ̔̌̒̋̈́͝q̷̧̡̺̘̙͍͍̥̞̼̫̪ͯͤ̀̔̓̆͒ ̵̧̱̹͕̞͗́ͯ̆͗͂̈́̈́̊͊͋̈ı̢̆̍́̾̓ͮ̾̒̃ͨ̓̈́̊ͦ̍͋͟͡҉̟̞̻̳̟͟ ̷ͬ̋ͦ̒ͮ͋͒͑̄͑̈́ͬ̒̽҉̴̹̭͉̯̩̦͍̮͈̲͇͝p̃ͬ͒ͭ̏҉̸̴̲̹̮͙͇͢ͅǝ̹̬͓͚̜͙̬̳̳̹̘̱̬̰̽͑̽͊̂͐̆ͧͤͫ͐ͧͥ̀͢͡s̠͕̯͓̦̙̫̦̙͇ͮͩ̈͐́͡s̵̵̖̱̝̝͉̟̩̜̞͎̟̞̦ͧ͆͛͊̉ͨ͊ͪ͆ͬ̔͞ͅǝ̸̯̱̩̙͎̝̳̺͍͈̪͓ͪ̍̒ͤ̐ͧ͒̏̄̊̔̀̀͞ɯ̛̙͉̤̺̙͔̠̟̩̭̤͈͕̘͚̓͊ͮ̿̿ͬͤ̚̕͝͠ ̴̋̉͆ͬ̿ͥ͛̏ͬ̀ͯ͆ͮͥ̍ͦ̏͜҉͖̦͈͔̮͕̬͈̘͖̹̱̖͖̹̺͈̮̪͘͟ʇ̴̷̩̱̮̠͍̙͇̦͓͕̩͕̺ͯ͒́̈́͋ͫ̌̋ͫ̇ͥ͑̓͐̀͘͞ı̧̭̳̺͉̪̼̖ͥ̐̑̆ͬ́ͬ̈́̍͆ͥ͊́ ̛͎͚̪̼͍̥̥̤͚̩̲̩̥̭̰̟̫̋ͦͦ̉ͮ͛ͣ͛̀̚͡ṅ̶̡̝̳̝̞̞͙͚̯̩͈̗̙̏ͬ̆̇ͣ̃́͗̀͊ͥ̎͊͂̉̿d̵̥̳̼͍͍͚̱̼͚͕̼̫̠̯̹̪̦̅̀̆̑͑

ɟ̴̧̤͇̗͇̤̬̗̠̞͚̝̣ͥ̀͒̓ͩ̇ͬ́ͬͮ̌ͅı̡̢͇̙̲̖̼̭͎̲͈̣̰͕̗͚̱̽͛̆͑͂͆ͥ͛̀͠͠ͅũ̷̷ͦ̈́̊̆̿̊̌̑̆̍̆ͬͪͯ͟҉̸̠͉̥͎̫̬̥͍͉̜̩ͅǝ̵̦̙̥̰̰̭̟̮̖͚̝͓̂̂̂ͩ̿̓̕͡ ͚̟͇̪̹̈́̓̏ͬ̀̆̎̈́̔̀ʌ̆͋̏͌͋ͭͤͥ̃̈́̚҉̴̥͈̠̰̭̫͙͍̲̖͘ͅǝ̬̟͔̭̙̪̤͕̣̘͔ͨͮ͛̓̃͂̐́ͭ̒̚̕͡͝ɹ̨̡̲͇̻͉̰͈̻̼̖̲̰̞̖̞̽ͬ́̔̾̀͂̅̆͂̕͠ʎ̍̊ͩ̾̎̇̊ͥ̓ͫ̏́ͤ̀͒́͏̵̹̮̺͚̭̼̻̹̱̺͔̮̻͉̭̥̞͝ͅ ̷̡̧̳̯̬͍̬̱̩̭̟͇̟̪̈́̄̐ͫͯ̍́͂͟:̶͛̒̐̔̾͒͒͆̉̈́̂͏̴̷͉̣̭̠̱̟̟̰͍͝ͅs̸̢̗͖̮̠͍̺̳̰̖̰̱̪̹̰̖͕͈̗͋̍ͩ͊̾͗͐ͮ͝͞ǝ̨͕͔͚̹̠̝̜̺̪̦̩̳̥͉͚̖̹̪ͨ̑̓͆̆̎ͪ̅ͧ͑ͣ͌̕ʇ̏̉́̂ͤ͛͒ͨ̅̓ͭ̋̈ͫ͐҉̛̲̦̱̘̟̠͇̰̝̥͔̩̤̯̺̩͉͘͠͡ʇ̶̶̪̙̗̰͙̲̣ͧ͆͐͐̍͟͡͡ı̨̪̼͓̭͔̗̔͗̏͊̈́̌̐̉͆͊̀͡ŭ̡̨̖͔̗͎͑ͩͣͬ̅ͨ̑͗ͮ̄ͨ͑̃̀́ƃ͌̿ͣͥ̃͑̊͢͞͏͓̩͉̣̯͓̲̺̻͔

Output:T̩̳̪̺̙̀o̯̝̥̪̼ ̷̖̜̩i͍̥̫̠̞n̺ͅv̟̩̲̺͓̀ͅo̺̤̞̰ke̖̮͈͚͝ t̲̘̳̖̩͖ͅhe̮̣̬͟ ̸̙̜̠̲ͅhḭ̟͔̪̩̳̟v̥̘͙̖̘͕̗e͜-̛̦͎̖̠̖m̬̰͍͟i̡̝̞̦̤̥n̥̳̲̠͈̼̗d̗ ̪̯r̠̺͍e͉͍p͎͙͈r̨̜̖͈̭e̗̜̘̯̯̯s̮͕̞̪͠e̠̘͍̟͖͢n̲͙̜͎̤ṭ͖̙͔̬͝ͅi̸̙͔ͅn͍g̬͎͔̟͡ ̺͉̪͙̝͖c̘̻h͔̳a͔̙o̢̰̥̱̟̼ͅs.̥͓̙
̢̘̼̩̪̫I͖̟̼̦͚̰͟n̙̖͕̮͈v҉͉o̶̠̘k͇̩͔i̟̻̥n̝͍g̮͚ ̠͓̮̦̰t͏h̛e̞͚̞ f̵̯̤̯͓̰̲e̝̖͕͇̰e̙͓̥̲̜l͚͉̳̤͇̱̕ͅi̙͓̹̼͉n͇̩̖g̝̲̗͢ o̟f͔̠̘̫́ ̞͙͡c͔̠̤̰͍h̢̟̖ͅa̲o̱̬s̙̹̻̦͢ͅ.
̥̩̙̘W̦̠̠͉̼̦i̞̥̗̜̭̟̺t́h ̥̭o̳̥͕̼̺͙͠u̸̗̠̯̦͖̦̳t̡̜͖̗̺̜͈ ̨͕͈̱̻o͎͎͍̹r̖͖de͉̹̤̼̭̬͇r̙̘̮̲͎̩̺.̤
̝̥̦̲̤͉T̤͚͘h͓̗͉͚̺e͙͇̱͙̙̠ ͕̯̣͍̫N̯̥̥̝̣ḙ͖̼z͎̬̹̘̘̪͞p̞̣̩e͇͇͇r͖̼̹̬̖̕d͔͓̼̳̙̥͖i̼̖̖̙a̼͉͖n̖ ͎͉̥̝̣͕͜h̤͡i̤̰v҉ẹ-̡̖̼̗̬̹̖̭m̴̰͈i̛n͙͕͠d҉̤͖͎̩ ̝͉o̠̞̙̠f̰͙͓̪̹̳͡ ͏̼͖̝̣̫͉c͓ẖ̨̬̣̭̱ͅa̳͎̭͍͟o̤͈͖̣̫͘s̫.͉̪̖̹̱ ̧͇͙͍Z̟̱͔̳̩̙͘a̟̫͙l̨̲̬̠̯̞̠ͅg͍͍o̤̥̺̘̟̟.̖̖͚
̤̭̘̥H̝͍͍̀e̘̦ ̯̖̖̮̤͚̙̕ẃ͎̖̺̦̲̬h̯͇o̼̙ ̮͟W̲̠̺̞̤a̩̮̣̯̱̤̯͝i̷̫̥̩̖̤̮t̞͍̗͈͔͢s̷̟͕ ̣͎̹̦̩̖͍B̭e̘̲͎̺͠h̢͈͈̟̟i͉̭̤̯͉ͅͅn͏̳͔̫̺̼d͏͓̫͉͍̻͈ ͟T͍̪̟̩h̯̹̫̠e̶͕̪̥̖ ̳̜W̰͎a͇͓͖̞l͏̠͚̰̰l̮̪̰͔͎̪.̼̲̲͍͚
̴̝̬͕͓Z͇̟̩͙̫͙͘Á̦̮̭͚̩L̳̗̟̜͎͈̰G͚͎̙̪̙̬͎̕O̥!͈̱͇̰

Input:ALL on-site personnel,ROUGH.
A̛̞̪̳̱͙͕L̶͖L͈̭̖͍͜ ̷̜̣̗̣͍̥͓M̬͔̣U̞S͖̮͕̫̱̺͜ͅȚ̷ ҉̺Ḍ̵͙̹͎I͍̳̮̩E̙͇

Output: Skinned alive humans. Ran around screaming for about 6 minutes before falling, and dying.

"The the actual FUCK's idea was it to put them in? :evil: " -Dr. ████████ Kondraki

"Wait.... Since when did Kondraki get here?" -Dr. Maynard

Input: A book of "magic"
Setting: Very Fine

Child Muncher wrote:Output: Skinned alive humans. Ran around screaming for about 6 minutes before falling, and dying.

"The the actual FUCK's idea was it to put them in? :evil: " -Dr. ████████ Kondraki

"Wait.... Since when did Kondraki get here?" -Dr. Maynard

Input: A book of "magic"

Output: A book of "Wonderous Magic"

*Facepalm* Why, the FUCK, would you put personnel of the facility on rough? ~Dr. Sabrina Syphentotics.

Input: Dr. Sabrina's Syphentotics' Field Journal.
Setting: Rough

Finally, I can get my revenge for that prank last week. ~Dr. Maynard

D-9999 wrote:
Theimperfectbeing wrote:Output: Shredded Paper

Intake: Shrek
Output: Love, Life and Sex that cannot ever be stopped.
"...I don't want to know.." ~Dr. Lucia

Intake: A Tribal Tomahawk
Output: SCP-437.
Input:Mountain dew,Doritos,An Xbox-36O,Veryfine.

The_Cure_1 wrote:Output: SCP-437.
Input: Mountain dew,Doritos,An Xbox-36O
Setting: Very Fine.
Output: A kid playing an Xbox-360 with a table next to him, having Mountain Dew and Doritos. If interrupted, he would cause a nuclear explosion of Mountain Dew that acts as both the drink as well as acid.
"Well.. um.. merda." ~Dr. Lucia

Intake: The kid from the last test.
"Perhaps we could do something with this.." ~Dr. Lucia
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:
The_Cure_1 wrote:Output: SCP-437.
Input: Mountain dew,Doritos,An Xbox-36O
Output: A kid playing an Xbox-360 with a table next to him, having Mountain Dew and Doritos. If interrupted, he would cause a nuclear explosion of Mountain Dew that acts as both the drink as well as acid.
"Well.. um.. merda." ~Dr. Lucia

Intake: The kid from the last test.
"Perhaps we could do something with this.." ~Dr. Lucia
Output: Your mom playing the laptop with Doritos and Mountain Dew, when someone interrupted her she whipped you and took you a shower

Input: The Male Human Anus