Re: SCP-914 Forum Game

Theimperfectbeing wrote:Output: Nothing. A new world order was created about 30 minutes after the experiment.

Intake: SCP-079
Setting: Very Fine
Output:A hyper-intelligent robot that was cable of controlling ALL electronic equipment within a 100m radius.It also has photographic memory,and seems to know the answer to almost any question.

Intake:SCP-682,SCP-999,SCP-073,SCP-014,and :duck:
Setting:Very fine.

Note:We may not be able to kill 682 but we might be able to make it friendly.

Output: A severely mangled form of 682. Appears to be unable to regenerate and all the SCP's in the intake are stuck to him like permanent glue.

"That's one way to weaken him... but how was he able to fit?" ~Dr. Roth

Intake: Dr. Imperfect's Desk Lamp; broken
Setting: Fine

"Yeah he asked me to put it in 914 on fine. This is just more of a 'fix' rather then a test" ~Dr. Roth

ApplePiah wrote:Output: A severely mangled form of 682. Appears to be unable to regenerate and all the SCP's in the intake are stuck to him like permanent glue.

"That's one way to weaken him... but how was he able to fit?" ~Dr. Roth

Intake: Dr. Imperfect's Desk Lamp; broken
Setting: Fine

"Yeah he asked me to put it in 914 on fine. This is just more of a 'fix' rather then a test" ~Dr. Roth
Output:A highly ornate lamp.Fully functional,and brightness could be increased and decreased by a knob on the base.

Input:SCP-076-2,SCP-073,and SCP-999 on very fine.

''We've determined from previous tests that the intake and output booths are bigger on the inside''.

ApplePiah wrote:Output: Nothing, after some time some goo was found with DNA of the SCP's put inside.

"[No Comment]" ~Dr Roth

Intake: AK-47 with a empty clip, and a flash suppressor
Output: Rapid Fire .357 Revolver, clip can fit 100 bullets, suppressed.

I'm keeping this. ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics

Input: DNA Copy of MythBusters. Memory Wiped after copied.

Seven Mysteries. ~Dr. Sabrina Syphentotics.

ApplePiah wrote:-- UNSPECIFIED SETTING CRANKING TO VERY FINE --

Output: The Lochness Monster DNA

"That's one thing to worry about" ~Dr. Roth

Input: Dr. Connor Syphentotics's .357 Revolver
Setting: Rough

"No. No you are not." ~Dr. Roth
Output: The same revolver, in Part form.

Sabrina! Where's my :EXPUNGED: Box? I am keeping these. ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics

Input: Half-Life 2: DWaHMoV

ApplePiah wrote:Output: A disc, capable of destroying anything that has a CD or DVD player.

Input: Box full of barrels and metal parts
Setting: Rough

"And who gave you this box? Someone called Sebrina? And--" ~Dr. Roth
Output: Connor Syphentotics' Box with the Revolver parts in it

Yes! I now have the Ultima-box! Also, you have no business knowing who Sabrina is, except we both have the same las- WHY ARE YOU RECORDING THIS? ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics

Input: Copy of the Video game, "SCP - Containment Breach"
Setting: Fine.

There. Now time to reconstruct my revolver. And to test it on 106.... ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics.

"Dr. Conner Syphentotics I should mention that even though it looks the same... It's actually the normal revolver. Also-- Please let us be. We don't need someone to record us.

Output: SCP: Containment Breach; has almost no bugs

Input: A video feed modified to have half of the actual feed; Feed is Dr. Conner Syphentotics complaing to Dr. Roth
Setting: 1:1