Re: SCP-914 Fourm Game

Output: Simply one SATA SSD, but with a capacity of 4.7 Yottabytes, and one folder labeled 'The Internet', containing all the HTML, CSS, PHP etc scripts and files organised in correct folders. In one test, a completely new simple website was hosted, 3 hours and 29 minutes later, the website appeared on the SSD. Drive formatted to FAT32.

Input: Dr.███████'s faecal matter.
Setting: Rough

4.7 Yottabytes = 4,377,216,100,690,500GB

Output: Nothing.
Shortly after operator was killed by a mysterious tall pure-black man with purple eyes, and disappeared shortly after the incident.

Input:
Standard multi-color ink cartridge

[Edit]
Ninja'd.

Output:
One (1) smartphone, diagnostic scans indicate no presence of electricity. Completely unbreakable, and does not react to liquids. A vast array of 'Apps' are purchasable for any type of currency.

Output: Unknown type of cheese. When consumed, subject noted it was "the best damn cheese I've ever had." Subject later had an insatiable craving for cheese and seemed to think everything was made of cheese. Subject was terminated after attempting to consume Dr. █████████.

Input: All parts needed to make a desktop computer, Fine.

"This test is to determine whether SCP-914 can put something together when given the right parts." -Dr. ████
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Output: One (1) Cyberpower brand gaming desktop. When tested, it ran Bioshock Infinite on maximum settings at 120+ FPS. No anomalous traits detected.

"I'll keep this in my office." -Dr. ██████

Input: One (1) standard 1920x1080 2D computer monitor, Very Fine.

Note- "You people seem to be very interested in what 914 can do with computers and computer-related objects." -Dr. ██████
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP