Re: SCP-914 Forum Game

ApplePiah wrote:Output: Box full of paper pipes with a(n) unknown substance inside pipe; smokable and temporarily increases stimuli reaction speed

"Let me keep them" ~Dr. Roth

Input: Bearded Dragon; traumatized
Setting: Fine
Ouput: A slightly larger, hairier, bearded dragon with medium sized wings capable of flight,it also constantly screams MY JIMMIES HAVE BEEN RUSTLED!!!

Ummm...Ok...-Dr.Murkov

Input:A pheonix,Veryfine.

Don't ask-Dr.Murkov

SyphenTV wrote:Output: A dead Phoenix.

Not going to ask where you got this :REDACTED: Beast. ~Dr. Sabrina Syphentotics

Input: Undertow Games
Setting: Very Fine
Ouput: An Undertow game with MUCH better graphics,and player could actually go into the game.

Input:An Andalite,VeryFine.

The_Cure_1 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:Output: A dead Phoenix.

Not going to ask where you got this :REDACTED: Beast. ~Dr. Sabrina Syphentotics

Input: Undertow Games
Ouput: An Undertow game with MUCH better graphics,and player could actually go into the game.

Input:An Andalite,VeryFine.
Output: A Sandalite.

I will only say this once. If you look at *It*, then you will experience the saddest memory. But, the memory hasn't happened yet. ~Dr. Sabrina Syphentotics.

Input: SCP-500-01 (2 Pills); Full glass of water; One Molecule that when put in a liquid, it re-produces that molecule of liquid. Only goes until the glass is full.

If we can create a infinite-liquid 513-1, then we can save test subjects, scientists, and valuable test subjects. Maybe even safe-Sentient SCP's. Maybe even save Connor and Dr. Imperfect. Anyways, Dr. Being, why were you put in prison? ~Dr. Sabrina Syphentotics

Output: Unlimited First Aid Kit; has items the following items: pills that cure diseases, bandages, a rag, and dressing that will fix wounds and internal injuries in a second, and a glass of water that hydrates and kills pain to the person who drinks it

" *choaks* " ~Dr. Roth

Input: Dr. Conner Syphentotics's Santa Hat

" *a cough followed by a wheeze* Why do I *wheeze* need to be recorded now?" ~Dr. Roth

ApplePiah wrote:Output: Unlimited First Aid Kit; has items the following items: pills that cure diseases, bandages, a rag, and dressing that will fix wounds and internal injuries in a second, and a glass of water that hydrates and kills pain to the person who drinks it

" *choaks* " ~Dr. Roth

Input: Dr. Conner Syphentotics's Santa Hat

" *a cough followed by a wheeze* Why do I *wheeze* need to be recorded now?" ~Dr. Roth
Output:A steampunk Santa hat,that,when worn,would cause the person wearing it to act more ''jolly''.

Why can't I :laugh: :laugh: stop :laugh: :laugh:ing? :D :D-Dr.Murkov

Input:The ''soul'' of Dr.Bright extracted by SCP-158,and SCP-999,Veryfine.

Dr.Bright wanted to be more jolly...MERRY CHRISTMAS BRIGHT!!!!

The_Cure_1 wrote:Input:The ''soul'' of Dr.Bright extracted by SCP-158,and SCP-999,Veryfine.

Dr.Bright wanted to be more jolly...MERRY CHRISTMAS BRIGHT!!!!
Output: [O5 CLEARANCE REQUIRED.]

Notes: Amnesiacs were administered to all facility personnel shortly after the test.

Input: CLgaming
Setting 1:1
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

D-9999 wrote:
CLgaming wrote:Input: CLgaming
Setting 1:1
Output: D-9999
"..Great, now we have two of them." ~Dr. Maria
Input: Soldier Robot
Output: Robot Spy

Good. Now we have two of the-- JESUS CHRIST, GET THE WEAPONS NOW! ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics, Back from the hospital.

Input: The Copy of D-9999
Setting: Course

We do not need two. ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics.