Re: SCP-914 Forum Game

Output: Cubes of stone with small pegs on the bottom and holes on the top. Theorized to be able to make a replica of SCP-173 when combined, but no such effort has been made.

Intake: A penny
Setting: Fine

"I question how legal it is to make 914 generate larger quantities of money, but who's stopping us?" - Dr. Imperfect
eric

Theimperfectbeing wrote:Intake: A penny

"I question how legal it is to make 914 generate larger quantities of money, but who's stopping us?" - Dr. Imperfect
Output: 8.4 thousand lbs of :EXPUNGED:
Nevermind then. ~Dr. CLstreamit begins

Intake: Two (2) large, sealed tanks of liquid promethium.
Setting: Coarse
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Output: A Chemical Liquid sprawn in SCP-914's Output booth. Disintegrates anything that touches it.

Not the Results I expected. I wonder why only the fuel survived..... And how did you get Promethium? ~Dr. C. Syphentotics.

Input: The Video Game: "Lucius II: THE PROPHECY"

Theimperfectbeing wrote:Intake: The Horseless Headless Horseman
Setting: Very Fine
Output: A certain Versus Saxton Hale boss: Horseless Headless Horseman Jr. Though smaller in size, the product of the test is capable of teleportation, as well as speeding up if hurt. Further tests are needed to decide if the subject should be classified as an SCP.

Intake: The Video Game, "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing"
"If there's one thing we can do to contribute to the world, it's hopefully making this piece of shit worthwhile." ~Dr. Lucia
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:Intake: The Video Game, "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing"
"If there's one thing we can do to contribute to the world, it's hopefully making this piece of shit worthwhile." ~Dr. Lucia
Output: "Big Rigs: 420MLGnoscopesmokeweeddoritosmountaindewigndealwithitcodbestgamesurgeonsimulatorbreadflappybirdsanichegehogilluminatigetrektuwotm8EDITION"
At least it's funny. ~ Dr. CLstream

Intake: D-9999
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Output : :EXPUNGED:. Subject escaped testing area and broke out :049:, :035:, and :REDACTED: in his escape attempt, also killing :REDACTED: scientists and security guards. Nine-Tailed Fox sent in to contain subject, requiring the use of :EXPUNGED: and :REDACTED: to subdue the subject.

"Doctor CLStream is going to be severely reprimanded for this." ~ Dr. Merasmus

Input : SCP-096 and SCP-513

Setting : Very Fine

"I'm curious to see what will happen to some of the SCPs contained here when put through 914. Maybe put 895 in there next? ~ Dr. Merasmus