Re: Doctor Who 50th Anniversary

lololord wrote:doctorwhoisgay

NORLY

adudethrowsablanketonamanandhedies
I'm going to cut off all of your fucking fingers.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
lololord wrote:doctorwhoisgay

NORLY

adudethrowsablanketonamanandhedies
I'm going to cut off all of your fucking fingers.
I know this is off topic but....You play Metro 2033....And Papers Please....I think I love you.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

To be honest although I do really like Doctor Who, the last few seasons just haven't been the same to me. Its possibly because I hate what they have been doing with the Classic Series Monsters as of late: the new Cybermen are even worse than the Cybus (for god sake bring back Silent, Threatening and Non Stomping Mondasians), Sontarans haven't been anything but a single Medic who's there just for comedy relief for a while and the Silurians were just ripped apart from what they had been before and turned into semi-generic green lizard humans. The Ice Warriors were coming close to being a near perfect reintroduction, but were then ruined with the poor CGI used for Skaldak's face, which to me shouldn't have been shown anyway.

But apart from that, I have liked most of the new Monsters introduced.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's