END - A horror game

#1
Image
STORY:
You are a repairman in Columbus, Ohio, who has been asked by the mayor to fix up an abandoned building for a hotel that's about to be placed inside. Upon cleaning the first floor, you take the elevator and head up. When you arrive, you notice that the windows around you appear to be tinted black. However, upon closer inspection, they arent tinted black, but everything on the outside is gone. The elevator doors slam shut behind you and fall down to the first floor. Stairs are around you, but many doors including the ones leading to the stairs are locked. You hear distant breathing, echoing noises, and the creaking of the building. Now you must find your way out of the soon-to-be Hell on Earth.

ENEMIES:
HE - Automatically Configurative Human
CRISIS - Unknown
"5H3" - Heavily Augmented Human
ZALGO - Demonic Contagion
KYOUKI - Japanese Curse
SMILEY - Mentally-Insane Human
NUMBER 8 - Carnivorous Locust Swarm
OMEGA - ?????
(Not sure if more are coming)

STAFF:
MODELLERS - D-9999, mrslig100, mrpeanut188, chris0matic
ANIMATORS - SCP-513
SOUND - Me, mrslig100
TEXTURES - Cridone, mrslig100, chris0matic
SCRIPTERS - SanderAKAlego, Cbjfan1, V3nd3t7a
VOICE ACTORS - MrGuilkeyFace, CLGaming, mrpeanut188

If you'd like to remove/add your name, post below, or PM me.

Suggestions for the game are also welcome, and the game engine is Unity. Thank you for reading/replying.

~~Unknown Glaze~~

single word titles are best titles
Last edited by UnknownGlaze on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:06 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Image

Re: END - A horror game (staff needed)

#2
Wait, so this game takes place in Columbus, Ohio?
Because, thats where I live n' shit. I know alot about downtown, so you should base the game in a REAL building, because there are alot of old ones that are pretty damn creepy. Just consider it.
Plus I think there should be at least one reference that I live there. Lel.
Anyways, if you need a voice actor, I'm open.
GIVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE DAMMIT.
(Also, for future reference, my name is MagicJackz)

Re: END - A horror game (staff needed)

#4
MrGuilkeyFace wrote:Wait, so this game takes place in Columbus, Ohio?
Because, thats where I live n' shit. I know alot about downtown, so you should base the game in a REAL building, because there are alot of old ones that are pretty damn creepy. Just consider it.
Plus I think there should be at least one reference that I live there. Lel.
Anyways, if you need a voice actor, I'm open.
Crap, I forgot to put voice actors as a job thing. There are 2 characters possible for voice acting: Smile and He. He can stretch any bone in any way, and Smile is just a pretty screwed up guy.

And I'm sure I can squeeze in an easter egg referrence. :wink:

If you do apply, PM me, and thank you for participating. :)
Image

Re: END - A horror game (staff needed)

#5
D-9999 wrote:*pops from a hole in the ground*
Modeler, you say? I'd be happy to oblige~
I know, double post, but something screwed up with the forum thing.

*digs around hole, helps you out* Why of course, D-9999. :3

So, if you're good with humanoid models and 'ish, then here are the options (I'M NOT SAYING YOU HAVE TO DO ALL OF THESE. I just dislayed this warning so I won't overwelm ya):

He - Adult male with a face similar to the stretched out faced guy (Alec Baldwin) on Beetlejuice. The character can also stretch out it's bones anyway it likes.
Crisis - I'll get back to this.
(no-name) - A female with a bunch of metal and blood. Some knives in the hair, rotary saw for left hand, butcher knife for right, claymores for feet, metallic torso... and chest.
Zalgo - Black mist, black eyes, white pupils, red tentacles, razor sharp mouth in a razor sharp mouth in a razor sharp mouth, eyes everywhere on the mist (I guess like Dragonborn's Hermaeus Mora, kind of)
Kyouki - Ah, I have a pic.
Image
Image
Smile - Deranged Adult male, staples all over face to help him "smile", teeth of multiple animals (including humans) taped to his knuckles, and on his fingers to form sharp... snake... things.

Rooms? MrGuikey suggested some abandoned buildings that are very creepy. I'll have to think about the story.

Thanks for helping!
Image

Re: END - A horror game (staff needed)

#8
Can I help with textures?

And if you're going for frostbite 3 graphics, I'm leaving, fuck that shit.

I suggest to go for something like GTA/Amnesia graphics, I like how they have a "Real life comic book" style.

[EDIT]

Soooooooooo..... I was messing with filters..... and........
Spoiler
Image

Re: END - A horror game (staff needed)

#10
LukeDude759 wrote:So... He is basically Jake the dog?
Pretty much, except He stretches out slowly.
SanderAKAlego wrote:I can do some programming and some very simple modeling.

As for engine, go for Unity, free and simple
Great! If you'd like to apply, PM me. And I shall place your guys' names on the staff list.

And I was thinking about using Unity, just yesterday.
Cridone wrote:Can I help with textures?

And if you're going for frostbite 3 graphics, I'm leaving, fuck that shit.

I suggest to go for something like GTA/Amnesia graphics, I like how they have a "Real life comic book" style.

[EDIT]

Soooooooooo..... I was messing with filters..... and........

[spoilahwithawesomepicture]
Why yes, of course you can. :3

Frostbite 3, from what I've read, seems very hard. And I don't think I was EVER going to go for that for a horror game. In fact, the textures, I feel, actually could be close to SCP:CB graphics. If you agree. I'm fine with whatever texture type you do.

And for the photo... [youtube]P3ALwKeSEYs[/youtube]
mrslig100 wrote:I need more things to not complete.
Count me in!!!
Great! PM me what your job'll be (or write it on here) and I'll put you on the staff list.
Image