Re: END - A horror game (staff needed)

BUMP

I'm going to use Blitz3D, just as long as I don't sell END for money.

~~REALLY IMPORTANT~~
To make things easier and more fluid, we are going to focus on one thing at a time, so if we were focused on H3R \ 5H3, we'd model, give music and sounds to, and script H3R \ 5H3. Right now, let's just focus on environment (music, areas, ambience, etc.). So specifically for modelling, we'll just need the interior of creepy-ass buildings like Mr.Guikeyface suggested, and a few tidbits here and there.

After this, we'll focus on HIM \ HE, THEN we'll focus on the GUI. For right now, environment.

Re: END - A horror game

UnknownGlaze wrote: MODELLERS - D-9999, mrslig100, mrpeanut188
VOICE ACTORS - MrGuilkeyFace, CLGaming, mrpeanut188
Uhh.... I never voice acted anything?
What models of mine did you use, just curious.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
UnknownGlaze wrote: MODELLERS - D-9999, mrslig100, mrpeanut188
VOICE ACTORS - MrGuilkeyFace, CLGaming, mrpeanut188
Uhh.... I never voice acted anything?
What models of mine did you use, just curious.
This is just for future use. I put you here because...
mrpeanut188 wrote:I can do modelling, maybe speak some of Smiley's lines. I don't have anywhere to record, so it's not the best quality.
I am busy with school, but now that the beginning of the year is over and I'm settled I can resume being active on the forums again.
In about a month I am moving to my permanent place, so I'll have to sit out for a few days, maybe a week.
And then...
UnknownGlaze wrote:Great! Welcome to the END team!
Sorry I made an assumption. I can remove your name if you'd like.

BUMP

I had some freetime and made a Kyouki placeholder model. (This is actually my first model edit that doesn't really suck...?) Click the photo to download it.

I actually made a moon man, The model is the ninja model Regalis used for several things, here it is:
Spoiler
Back on topic however, I would love to voice the player, if you want the player to be mute maybe I can voice breathing and coughing sounds instead?

Some suggestions:
Gas, it won't effect your eyes but instead make your vision kinda blurry and harder to see.
(Air)Vents, maybe kyouki whatever can climb through vents?
Barely randomly generated, I think having it kinda randomly generated is better then the whole thing.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time