Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Irontaco wrote: It's easy to stop that stuff, don't worry too much about it.
Alrighty. I'm probably one of those rare people who seem like they're trying to misbehave, but aren't. Therefore I'm misunderstood. Luckily I try not to let it get to me too much, even with Airplane yelling the "Autism" insult. I am autistic, but am not a furry.

Unfortunately this means that people using proxies to access the website will be left out, people who couldn't access the site before unless they used a proxy, this is unfortunate but to save our sanity, I believe it's the best choice to block proxies.
KirbyMario12345 wrote:Alrighty. I'm probably one of those rare people who seem like they're trying to misbehave, but aren't. Therefore I'm misunderstood. Luckily I try not to let it get to me too much, even with Airplane yelling the "Autism" insult. I am autistic, but am not a furry.
One of the biggest misconceptions is people believing autism to be entirely bad, that's not the case and I think they should probably get off the bus there, they won't get anywhere in life by judging others based on behavioral disorders.
Last edited by WhiteAce on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
Irontaco wrote: It's easy to stop that stuff, don't worry too much about it.
Alrighty. I'm probably one of those rare people who seem like they're trying to misbehave, but aren't. Therefore I'm misunderstood. Luckily I try not to let it get to me too much, even with Airplane yelling the "Autism" insult. I am autistic, but am not a furry.
Don't bother paying attention to anything he said to you, he's just throwing a tantrum at this point. There's no way he'll listen to reason or say anything reasonable. He'll grow up eventually (hopefully) but for know, just ignore him.

FoxMccloud64 wrote:wsait a minute did something happen about airplane what i missed out
Just some cringey shitposting.

Airplane isn't hard to deal with, we'll just keep banning his obvious alts and remove his posts and eventually he will grow up or at least move on to harass another community.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Awesomeguy147 wrote: Don't bother paying attention to anything he said to you, he's just throwing a tantrum at this point. There's no way he'll listen to reason or say anything reasonable. He'll grow up eventually (hopefully) but for know, just ignore him.
The reason these forums aren't awful is because the majority of us are awesome :D You are one such awesome person.