Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:-sighs- why havent we invaded idiot contries like that.
Because that would break our alliance with them, as well as any countries allied with them. Which would then lead to those countries hating us, which would then lead to war, which would then lead to defeat, which would then lead to no nuclear bomb and missile regulations on other countries, which would lead to everyone bombing each other, which would lead to a completely dead or irradiated Earth, which would then lead to the Earth flying into the sun. That's why.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:
SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:-sighs- why havent we invaded idiot contries like that.
Because that would break our alliance with them, as well as any countries allied with them. Which would then lead to those countries hating us, which would then lead to war, which would then lead to defeat, which would then lead to no nuclear bomb and missile regulations on other countries, which would lead to everyone bombing each other, which would lead to a completely dead or irradiated Earth, which would then lead to the Earth flying into the sun. That's why.
Cool cool.
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

D-9999 wrote:
I fail to see the cons to this. I can see all the pros. But not cons.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION