Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

SyphenTV wrote:
WhiteAce wrote:Personally I am against anything to do with blowing up or invading other countries, what good would a war do exactly?
I don't see the point of war, either. I guess war is the only go to tactic when children in office can't put things up for a good debate and conversation with the opposing side to fix whats wrong. But nope, you gotta bomb, destroy, and conquer to win.

The only good of it would to stop the other side from what they're doing, but I still see it as stupid.
On one hand, you have a good point

... on the other hand... ISIS.

edit: I just re-read it and saw that your post basically already covered that... well I feel stupid now.
Last edited by Awesomeguy147 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Honestly, I don't go out of town often (or outside, for that matter) so I don't have many people to meet and things to see, whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. Nor am I very involved in politics, so most of my interest in Sweden's events is theoretical. But it's both amusing and disappointing to witness these silly... no, stupid things happening with the country. This is also part of why I prefer being in towns over cities, where bad things don't seem to happen a lot.

If I ever were to move to another country, I could easily take a boat or plane from Denmark... Germany is a nice country, I'm also learning Russian and wouldn't mind being in Russia for the first time, and England is another place to consider, although I hear their immigration policies aren't the best, just like in Sweden.