Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

I remember the Offended page on Dramatica. Don't look it up. It's uh, well it's certainly a shock thing to say the least. It's filled with a lot of shock images and gifs. I remember Harlequin fetuses and a gif of a pig getting its head cut off. Those poor babies. I hate the fact that they probably didn't have a chance at life. Ugh. It's bad. If you can't handle gore and shock, don't go. I recommend chickening out.

It starts so nicely too. I remember a cute animal with a melon on its head and it goes all downhill from there. It also kinda angers me. Since then I've pledged to never go on that page.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

BIG ASS RED TEXT

THIS POST IS MEANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION.

Okay, so I meandered on Steam and somehow got a copy of ORION: Prelude, plus 3 extra copies to give to friends.

So I'm holding a small giveaway. All you have to do is follow these steps:
  • Add me on Steam here. Wait for me to accept your invite. If you are already on my friends list, skip this step.
    ( FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, PLEASE PUT THIS TAG IN YOUR USERNAME: [UTONION] )
  • Send me a chat message saying "peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers" regardless of whether I'm online or not.
  • CONGRATULATIONS, you have been entered into The Official CLstream™ Random Drawing®
  • The Official CLstream™ Random Drawing® will commence on Wednesday, November 4th at 5:00 PM Central Standard Time. Three winners will receive a free copy of ORION: Prelude
Just a showing of my generosity. :)
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

hug0905 wrote:In all seriousness, why is this kid even hacking Joel's account?
Attention.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

SyphenTV wrote:So, for those who didn't know, Joel from Vinesauce (ExinTheVatican, or VargSkeletor) has been hacked by "Towel", a hacker known for taking Markiplier's YouTube (for a short amount of time), and his Tumblr.

You can see Joel's hacked account here:

http://bit.ly/JoelVinesauce

EDIT: RevScarecrow (Another Vinesauce member) tweeted about this.

Try not to link the hacker's account next time, my antivirus went fucking insane when I clicked that link. Be a little considerate, thanks.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.