Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Hello, since I am unable to post a thread yet, I'll post this here

I have returned, most of you know me as INFINITE561, or "Reece" on skype, that overly angry 15 year old from 4 years.

I am not here to start a fire of any kind, please just hear me out.

I know I am well hated on this forum and skype for many reasons I do understand fully, but recently I started to miss this forum and all the interesting things and friends I've met off here and through an external source, I found out I have become a negative legend, did I really become this hated?

Anyway I have returned for a 2nd chance, whatever happened 3-4 years ago (or 5, I think, unsure) is all in the past, all of you admittedly met me at a very bad time of my life, there was a lot going on what I do not wish to discuss and I know it was wrong of me to lash out on you good people all the time, I now have a more positive view on life, I no longer have my anger issues or anxiety or other stuff that made me constantly angry 24/7 excluding the teenage angst from puberty.

I have returned to try again and patch things up, if you get to know me as the person I am now, really, I am a friendly person but you all met me when things were difficult so please just give me a 2nd chance and I swear things will be different.

If you are not willing to give me another chance (based on moderator opinion) then I will willingly leave this forum forever and never return, little point in staying in a place where I am not wanted indefinitely.

So please, will you moderators give me a 2nd chance? I really have changed, I'm no longer the angry 15-16 year old you know me as, I am now a 19 year old, calm, collective mature person with a drastically improved life, I know I've done bad things but this is all I ask.

Thank You

undead003 wrote:Hey, Reece. Just to let you know, I'm SFK363 and I was allowed back on the forums when I wanted to contribute to the game. However, when even I, the formerly hyperactive kiddo, am bored of this place because of how it is now, you know that it's not a very fun forum anymore.
The Swedish autistic kid? Or am I thinking of someone else

Serimah wrote:Reece is the gay teen with a weird fetish for the wrong kinda guys.
Undead is the swedish kid with a bunch of weird fetishes as well.

I wouldn't call it autism though, you're both my favorite morons :P :D
lets admit it, we're all weirdos and morons

hooray for being weirdos, dorks and morons
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

FoxMccloud64 wrote:lets admit it, we're all weirdos and morons

hooray for being weirdos, dorks and morons
I'm sorry to unironically say this, and it may be hard to expect this from me - I've been trying to lay off much of the immaturity I've been putting on myself since... well, whenever. I've also been going for quality over quantity in my friends lists - reduced from ~100 to currently down at 32 in the span of a month or two.

MrMusical798 wrote:-snip-
Okay let's see...

You were never banned in the first place. You just acted pretty badly when leaving. Not even 4 years ago, ONE year ago.
all of you admittedly met me at a very bad time of my life, there was a lot going on what I do not wish to discuss and I know it was wrong of me to lash out on you good people all the time
This is never an excuse.
So please, will you moderators give me a 2nd chance? I really have changed, I'm no longer the angry 15-16 year old you know me as, I am now a 19 year old, calm, collective mature person with a drastically improved life, I know I've done bad things but this is all I ask.
I discussed it a bit with another mod and well; you left saying some pretty mean things; i won't link them, but i remember the post. AND...
MrMusical798 wrote: The Swedish autistic kid?
This isn't the nicest way to come back.

Needless to say we cannot NOT let you into the forums, since you were never banned, you can even log onto your original account, i checked; no signs of a ban. So welcome back!
undead003 wrote:you know that it's not a very fun forum anymore.
CB's pretty old by now, it's hard to expect some forums to be active without any new products; the only thing i would be able to say is that until Subsurface picks up this stuff happens.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango