Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

D-9999 wrote:
Zackonark wrote:No story. No point. Just action.
PERFECT!
Nothing wrong there, you just summed up 90% of ninja-themed anime.
...Minus the pointless filler, fights that last nine episodes, a really unlikable "crush" character, and fan service.
I think Naruto has atleast 200 fillers and something else actual episodes, kind of pointless and boring, I really cannot fathom why anyone would actually want to watch it but I digress.
Zackonark wrote:I just learned what it feels like to have your car break down.
Are things okay? Make sure that your car is locked up if it is still on the side of the road.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

On the subject of anime.
I was never a fan of it, unless you count Avatar or Danny Phantom. So I'm not really one who should be criticizing it.
WhiteAce wrote:
Zackonark wrote:I just learned what it feels like to have your car break down.
Are things okay? Make sure that your car is locked up if it is still on the side of the road.
Actually, I pretty much got as lucky as possible for the situation. It broke down in my neighborhood, my family was able to get it towed for free, and the issue with the car is actually quite inexpensive to fix. Throw in the fact that I only have to pay for parts, and your left with, really, an anoyance. So, yeah, things are going fine.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website