Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Theimperfectbeing wrote:Well, a lot of new people aren't familiarized with the rules I guess...
Yeah, but that is why there is a bloody thread about the forum rules! People are just so lazy that they don't even bother to read them.

The question needed to make an account into the forums should be changed to a password that is located on the Rules thread, and that they need to read and find in order to make an account. The way the Foundation wiki does it.

Also, it says that if you break ANY of the rules, you will get a warning. But I have seen a lot of people bumping old ass threads, double posting and other things, and none had gotten a warning. (unless the mods are doing it privately, in which case I'm talking out of my ass)

So yeah, just because you are new doesn't mean you get to break the rules because you don't know them. There is a Rule thread, it takes you ten seconds to read.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote: No,it is a guy's name.
Some random 45 years old dude.
It says "when I reached", so are you 40 years old already?

Also, you don't say "at the age of 40" you say "reach the age of 40".
Nope,I'm 14 right now.
I'm playing a game which is meant for 18 years old only right now.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

spartan322 wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote: Nope,I'm 14 right now.
Dude, that's ilegal. I'm calling the police right now. They are going to bring justice on your ass!
Well,I felt bad about it because I want to play it so badly.
Please don't call the cops or I'll get busted like in GTA games.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:
spartan322 wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote: Nope,I'm 14 right now.
Dude, that's ilegal. I'm calling the police right now. They are going to bring justice on your ass!
Well,I felt bad about it because I want to play it so badly.
Please don't call the cops or I'll get busted like in GTA games.
You know he is just kidding right? i mean, most people (i think) i know on the fourms are 13-16 years old and they are playing GTA.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

How the fudge would I know he is just kidding?
Besides,I've only played GTA V and Vice City Stories.I know many underaged people played GTA but I'm not one of them who used violence that they learnt from it.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:How the fudge would I know he is just kidding?
Besides,I've only played GTA V and Vice City Stories.I know many underaged people played GTA but I'm not one of them who used violence that they learnt from it.
Yes, because I am sooooo going to call the police and say. "Police? Yes, there is a 14 year old kid playing GTA V." "No, I don't know where he lives". "Yes, I am aware that it just a game." "But officer, it is a 14 YEAR OLD KID PLAYING GTA V!1!1!1!!!!One!!!1111!1!!1"

-_Θƪ
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote:How the fudge would I know he is just kidding?
Yes, because I am sooooo going to call the police and say. "Police? Yes, there is a 14 year old kid playing GTA V." "No, I don't know where he lives". "Yes, I am aware that it just a game." "But officer, it is a 14 YEAR OLD KID PLAYING GTA V!1!1!1!!!!One!!!1111!1!!1"

-_Θƪ
I'm already busted by GTA police,what for calling real life police now?
*Screen displays Busted*