Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

bluesoul wrote:Didn't see an introduction thread, so hi there. I'm staff on the SCP Wiki (Internet Outreach, Technical Staff, and Images Team), one of three mods for reddit.com/r/scp and an admin of the facebook page at facebook.com/scpfoundation. I've written some crap, my latest is a tale called SCUTTLE which focuses on RAISA.

Not gonna lie, I'm primarily registering because I need to get a hold of the CB staff about a potential event coming up, but I think I'm gonna start dicking around with the game some tonight.

So, hello.
Well I guess the only person that could be considered "staff" would be regalis so you would most likely need to contact him for whatever your plan is.

Anyways, welcome.

bluesoul wrote:Didn't see an introduction thread, so hi there. I'm staff on the SCP Wiki (Internet Outreach, Technical Staff, and Images Team), one of three mods for reddit.com/r/scp and an admin of the facebook page at facebook.com/scpfoundation. I've written some crap, my latest is a tale called SCUTTLE which focuses on RAISA.

Not gonna lie, I'm primarily registering because I need to get a hold of the CB staff about a potential event coming up, but I think I'm gonna start dicking around with the game some tonight.

So, hello.
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2786

Here you go, just in case you want to post in there too!

And hullo and welcome to you sir!
It slep time bunner.

Lusor1111 wrote:I got a new monitor and I need to ask this. Did the color scheme of the forum change recently or my old monitor have been working incorrectly for a long time?
It seemed as your old monitor was displaying the wrong color scheme of the forum, as the forum scheme had always been grey and semi-black.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)