Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

hug0905 wrote:
Irontaco wrote:
you know you're pretty young too dont you think
12 years old is young? i'm a tween, and i'm about to be a teen in December!
Hug is right, 12 is a very old age. At 6 you graduate from college with a masters degree, at 7 you marry, at 8 you do something extraordinary and get recognized for it( if you try hard enough), at 9 you get the money to retire. at 10 you start to get used to a calmer life and you become a grandparent, and at 11 you start to reflect on life and feel nostalgic of the times you had your youth. At age 12 it gets horrible with those rascally kids always egging your house, the only sport you play is golf, all your hair is white, your skin is wrinkly, you start forgetting things, and...... I forget the rest. What were we talking about?

hug0905 wrote: 12 years old is young?
Definitely, although, if we're talking about the 'young' area then you can probably fit in within the 'young' criteria 'till you're like 25.

*looks behind*

Watch out hug, it's puberty! It's gonna hit you!

Aww too late you're doomed.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

DAMNIT SUICIDE MOUSE,

seriously that scared the HELL out of me back in the day.

And yes, 12 is a young age, don't be disillusioned. But who cares! I was like 11-12 when I found my first copy of Half-Life 2 at a Target store back in 2007 and installed and played Garry'smod, TF2, Portal and countless HL2 mods and content. Before I knew it I'm a veteran Steam member and 19. I can safely say that Steam is the BEST gaming distribution platform I've ever used.

OFF TOPIC:

Since I've seen E3 and of the course the typical valve disappointment of no Source 2 announcement (or stereotypical L4D3 sequel); I've atleast had something going good that ID software will reveal Doom 4 next month along with the announcement of Dice's Star Wars Battlefront 3. However the gaming industry has changed since its golden years around 2007, Many valve employees who worked on HL2 have left, along with many other veterans who work on other companys like Bethesda's fallout and Doom @ ID software etc. If most of them went to Oculus Rift and Facebook bought it out for 2 billion, It's got to be the next step in gaming. Virtual Headsets. Geeze, I never even imagined that back in 2004.

Then again Doom 4 will be a bang-bang shoot em' up as I predict. I absolutely liked Doom 3's atmosphere and environments, but the storyline sucked along with some of the repetitive gameplay. Oh well, I atleast hope ID Software will release an SDK for players for the game.